Hamilton Beach Tilt-Head Stand Mixer - 4.2Qt- 300-Watt - Stainless Steel
Available online only
- 300-watt motor helps you mix even the thickest of ingredients, like cookie dough
- Planetary mixing action rotates the beaters around the bowl for complete coverage
- Seven speeds give you precision control from a slow stir to a fast mix
- Top guide lets you know which speed to use for various mixing tasks
- Includes 3 attachments, including a nonstick dough hook, a nonstick flat beater, and a whisk
- Splatter shields guards against messy drips, drops, and spills
- Includes a 4-quart stainless steel mixing bowl with handles
- Nonslip feet keep the mixer in place while in use
- Handles allow for easy movement
- Tilt-up head
- Stand Mixer
- Flat Beater
- Dough Hook
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
- Powerful mixing!- May 18, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Until I tried the Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer, I thought my baking days were over. But with attachments including a nonstick flat beater, whisk and - most importantly - dough hook, this mixer saved my hand and arm muscles and made the work easy. These and the tilt-head feature promised quick and easy changes while mixing in the 4-quart bowl with handles, and I was not disappointed. Suction cups on the bottom of the unit kept everything steady. And the easy to understand manual gave wonderful instructions, a mixing guide, tips and recipes. It’s attention to this kind of detail that makes the Hamilton Beach brand stand out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works well- May 23, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am really pleased with the tools. The paddle and hook fit to the side of the bowl so all off the batter or dough mixes with very little need to scape down side of bowl. I was amazed at how quickly my bread dough was completely mixed. The splatter shield has a pour spout that makes it easier to add ingredients when running. With out the shield in place though it is harder to add ingredients without lifting the head as the head is really close to the edge of the bowl. My main complaint on this mixer is the fact that the vibrations cause it to "walk" on the counter. I think it needs to have a more stable or balanced base.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Light weight, but mighty- May 24, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this stand mixer about a month a go and let me tell you, it is great. I was looking at a Kitchen Aid like my grandma has, but chose this one instead and I am glad I did. For one, it is much lighter than hers, which is great for me and has a bunch of features. I like that the bowl locks in place. At first I thought this might be a problem getting all the food mixed properly, but I used the paddle attachment and it sits right at the bottom and side, so it gets all of it. It has 7 speeds for all your needs and the splash guard with the hole of adding ingredients is the best part. no more turning it on to splash stuff everywhere. I would defiantly recommend this mixer to anyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.