Happy Plugs Air 1 ANC In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Blue
- Lightweight earbuds with 6 different ergonomically shaped ear tips fit securely and comfortably for all-day listening
- Truly wireless earphones with Bluetooth 5.0 give you the freedom to enjoy your music without cords getting in your way
- 10mm drivers give you consistently clear, high-quality sound across a wide frequency response range of 20Hz to 20KHz, with deep bass all the way to detailed highs
- Active noise cancellation (ANC) uses Hybrid ANC technology to filter noise out, both outside and inside the headphones, so you can focus on your audio
- Transparency mode lets you hear what's going on around you and have conversations without having to remove your Air 1 ANCs
- ANC proximity sensor automatically detects when you stop wearing the earbuds and stops the music for you
- The 10 touch controls on the earphones provide quick and easy access to change the volume, play music, switch tracks, take calls, and much more
- Dual integrated microphones feature anti-noise cancelling technology for excellent, clear calls
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you up to 5.5 hours of audio (7 hours without ANC) on a single charge
- Stylish portable charging case offers a total runtime of 30 hours (38 hours without ANC), making it perfect for travelling
- Quick-charge function via USB-C or wireless charging gives you 60 minutes of playtime on a 10-minute charge in the case
- 2 x Air 1 ANC Headphones
- Charge & Storage Case
- 6 x Silicon Sleeves
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Manual & Warranty Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Connection issue- November 30, 2020
For something so expensive (even after discount...), never thought the quality can be this bad. Really hoping it’s just this pair and not overall however not many reviews available when I bought this, kind understand why now. Signal cuts in and out and reconnect constantly even when the device is just 2m away... this reason alone is enough for me to return immediately. Let alone some other minor issues. With the return policy at Bestbuy, I probably won’t dare to try anything else from this brand again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Earbuds, Amazing Sound- December 29, 2020
I was on the lookout for a more affordable pair of earbuds that were similar to airpod pros. I came across these and even though they didn't have any reviews yet at the time, I gave these a shot. I am definitely not disappointed and I love them! Pairing them was straightforward as the box came with a manual on how to do it. As for the sound, I am impressed. There are 3 modes that you can switch between, and the sound cancelling feature (ANC mode) truly does cancel external noise. So far, the battery life is more than enough as you can use the earbuds out of the case for many hours and be able to get multiple charges out of the case itself. The design of the earbuds and case is similar to airpod pros; very comfortable and sleek looking. I definitely recommend these earbuds if you are looking for an airpod pro alternative.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Realy good earphones- August 26, 2021
I don't have a lot of experience with wireless headphones and I bought these on-sale at Best Buy, but I am happy with the purchase. The noise cancelling works well and the sound quality is very good as far as I am concerned. I use it mostly on my computer for privacy and so I don't have to deal with the annoying wires from my previous head-set. I am surprised at the overall rating as I think they deserve better. I would certainly recommend these and would buy them again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Save your money- November 28, 2020
These headphones aren't worth any money in my opinion. I got them in hopes of not having to pay out for air pods, but they're utter crap. The first pair I got had sound distortion and wireless range issues within a week. I took them back and the 2nd pair won't pair with any device even after a factory reset.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Terrible headphones- April 25, 2021
These just do not work at all, and apparently, are also not returnable. They don't connect properly (often only one of the two will connect) and have to be re-set almost every time they're used. When they do connect, they cut out/pause/hang up calls constantly. And now, after less than a month of very little use, they have also started having problems recharging. They are really just terrible, do NOT purchase them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns