Happy Plugs Air 1 Go In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- Lightweight, in-ear headphones give your ears the perfect fit for all-day listening
- True wireless earphones with Bluetooth 5.1 give you the freedom to enjoy your music without cords getting in your way
- 12mm drivers give you consistently clear, high-quality sound across a wide frequency response range of 20Hz to 20,000Hz, with deep bass all the way to detailed highs
- The 14 touch controls mounted on the earphones provide quick and easy access to change the volume, play music, switch tracks, access Siri or Google Assistant, and more
- Built-in omnidirectional microphone allows you to take hands-free calls with ease
- Sweat- and splash-resistant design means you won't have to worry about rain or an intense workout
- Lithium battery gives you 3 hours of audio on a 1.5-hour charge
- Stylish portable charging case offers 3 additional charges for a total runtime of 11 hours, making it perfect for a day on the go
- 2 x Air 1 Headphones
- Charge & Storage Case
- 2 x Silicon Sleeves
- Micro-USB Cable
- Manual & Warranty Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not Bad, but..- September 9, 2020
They aren’t bad, the sound quality isn’t too bad, they fit pretty good and are decent overall, but I picked these up around 2 months ago and after a month and a half I noticed they were dying a lot more than when I first bought them, pretty sure the advertised playtime was 3 hours? They started dying within maybe an hour and a half, and now as I’m writing this review they have lasted maybe an hour, I also have a feeling they aren’t charging properly cause I’m pretty sure when you put them in the case the earphones’ lights are supposed to come on? In my case they turn on but turn off maybe after 10 minutes or so, is my pair just defective or do they just not last long?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Somewhat unreliable- July 14, 2020
Although the design is nice and the in-ear headphones fit well the quality of the microphone isn't great so you have to speak louder and repeat yourself. Different functions require touch of the ear pieces which cause confusion between settings which results in dropped calls and slow response to turn on and off. I wouldn't buy these again if I had the choice.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Absolutely trash- September 2, 2020
these headphones are awful. theyre shaped very odly so they fit weirdly and fall out often. They inly stay charged for a couple hours. only had mine for a bit and one stopped charging all they said was there was nothing they could doNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report