Happy Plugs Air 1 Go In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Peach
- Lightweight, in-ear headphones give your ears the perfect fit for all-day listening
- True wireless earphones with Bluetooth 5.1 give you the freedom to enjoy your music without cords getting in your way
- 12mm drivers give you consistently clear, high-quality sound across a wide frequency response range of 20Hz to 20,000Hz, with deep bass all the way to detailed highs
- The 14 touch controls mounted on the earphones provide quick and easy access to change the volume, play music, switch tracks, access Siri or Google Assistant, and more
- Built-in omnidirectional microphone allows you to take hands-free calls with ease
- Sweat- and splash-resistant design means you won't have to worry about rain or an intense workout
- Lithium battery gives you 3 hours of audio on a 1.5-hour charge
- Stylish portable charging case offers 3 additional charges for a total runtime of 11 hours, making it perfect for a day on the go
- 2 x Air 1 Headphones
- Charge & Storage Case
- 2 x Silicon Sleeves
- Micro-USB Cable
- Manual & Warranty Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overall great but way too big.- May 10, 2021
Overall a great product everything seems to be working properly the sound is great and they are super cute, love the amount of controls you have . I would have given more stars however, im incredibly disappointed in the fit, maybe i have small ears but the earbuds seem to be huuuge. They are extremely uncomfortable seem like they will constantly be falling out. This is a huge disappointment to an overall incredible product, in the end im happy i got these on sale.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not worth it- December 21, 2020
I picked these up as an early Christmas gift to myself because they were on sale and I wish I would have saved my money. Poor sound quality and only 1 of the ear bud works. Product feels cheap and isn’t very comfortable in the ear from the few minutes 1 of them worked. I’m going to try and get my refund because I have no use for half a set of headphones.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Poor sound quality- October 10, 2020
I was excited about these initially, but ended up disappointed and returned them. They did not fit snugly in my ears, even with the athletic “grips” that come with them. They also had a weak pairing connection that meant the bass frequently cut out. I also had a hard time getting them to pair with my Macbook. They looks really nice, but that’s about it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report