Happy Plugs Air 1 Go In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - White
- Lightweight, in-ear headphones give your ears the perfect fit for all-day listening
- True wireless earphones with Bluetooth 5.1 give you the freedom to enjoy your music without cords getting in your way
- 12mm drivers give you consistently clear, high-quality sound across a wide frequency response range of 20Hz to 20,000Hz, with deep bass all the way to detailed highs
- The 14 touch controls mounted on the earphones provide quick and easy access to change the volume, play music, switch tracks, access Siri or Google Assistant, and more
- Built-in omnidirectional microphone allows you to take hands-free calls with ease
- Sweat- and splash-resistant design means you won't have to worry about rain or an intense workout
- Lithium battery gives you 3 hours of audio on a 1.5-hour charge
- Stylish portable charging case offers 3 additional charges for a total runtime of 11 hours, making it perfect for a day on the go
- 2 x Air 1 Headphones
- Charge & Storage Case
- 2 x Silicon Sleeves
- Micro-USB Cable
- Manual & Warranty Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Classy and but not working- March 12, 2021
I bought these when they were on sale, around 80$. They worked decently for the first month then started to not working on and off. Microphone never worked from the beginning and I had to disconnect it whenever answering my phone. It is stylish and you can choose from variety of colors, but it is not working properly and constantly fell off your ears. Does not matter if your ear os small or big , it does not fit. Whenever I was going to eat or run or walk they would fell off. I am glad that I had Geek squad protection plan and I could return them.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Horrible quality.- August 11, 2020
I originally purchased these when they were $119 on for $99. Anytime I'm outside on my bicycle, or even just walking and get the tiniest bit of sweat they constantly shut off. The sensor is on the inside so it's constantly touching my beard. Even after trimming my beard right down they continue to shut off. Customer service is in Hong Kong so they email you once a night Monday to Friday. Customer support wants me to pay to ship them to Hong Kong where they undergo testing in an office setting. I wouldn't pay $60 let alone the $100 I didNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great Headphones for the price- July 28, 2020
I bought these on sale for $49 and I have to say I'm not disapointed, these sound comparable to Apple airpods and they look it too! The only downside is the case, it's a bit challenging to open.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report