Happy Plugs Air 1 Plus Earbud Truly Wireless Headphones - White
- Lightweight earbuds fit securely in your ears for all-day listening
- True wireless earphones with Bluetooth 5.1 give you the freedom to enjoy your music without cords getting in your way
- 12mm drivers give you consistently clear, high-quality sound across a wide frequency response range of 20Hz to 20,000Hz, with deep bass all the way to detailed highs
- AAC and Qualcomm aptX codecs deliver immersive, top-notch audio
- The 14 touch controls mounted on the earphones provide quick and easy access to change the volume, play music, switch tracks, access Siri or Google Assistant, and more
- Dual integrated omnidirectional microphones feature Qualcomm cVc 8.0 (clear voice communication) noise cancellation technology for excellent call quality
- Lithium battery gives you 6.5 hours of audio on a 1.5-hour charge
- Stylish portable charging case offers 5 additional charges for a total runtime of 40 hours, making it perfect for travelling
- Quick-charge function gives you 90 minutes of playtime on a 10-minute charge in the case
- 2 x Air 1 Plus Headphones
- Charge & Storage Case
- 2 x Silicon Sleeves
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Manual & Warranty Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Do not waste your money!- December 8, 2020
I bought these as recommended substitutes for AirPods. The price reduction doesn’t make up for how poorly built these headphones are. From my experience, they do not stay paired. When you’re on a call, the sound quality is poor and distant - like you’re at the bottom of a tunnel or somewhere with noisy background. It doesn’t help that Bestbuy’s return policy doesn’t cover an exchange or return once you’ve opened the package. I’ve been dealing with a manufacturer for a few weeks now, and the only help I’ve received is a link to trouble shoot - all steps I’ve already followed!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Won't stay in ear- September 30, 2020
Won't stay put in my ears even when I'm sitting let alone up and walking around. I've also had difficulty getting both the left and right side to stayed paired to my device. I kept trying to use them over a month and then gave up. They've been collecting dust in my drawer ever since. It's frustrating that headphones are not returnable once opened, because these were not worth the money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good headphones- November 27, 2020
I bought these maybe a year ago and I’ve dropped them countless times since and they even went through the wash last week. I was so sure they’d be broken but they still work!! Very durable. Good sound and battery lasts a long time. Better than they may lookYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report