Happy Plugs Air1 In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Black - Only at Best Buy
- Contemporary design allows Happy Plugs Air1 earbuds to blend with your everyday style, whether it’s a street look, tailored suit or gym gear
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity with a reliable 10m wireless range makes it easy to pair up with your compatible devices and stream your favourite tunes
- Optimized EQ for consistent performance at any volume with included silicone ear sleeves that guarantee a perfect seal for optimal noise isolation
- Sweat-resistant design prevents headphones from slipping off during your workout sessions
- Dual built-in omni-directional microphone offers reliable call-attend/call-back features besides smartly engaging with Google Assistant and Alexa
- Touch controls such as inline volume, iPod/iPhone and android controls provide quick and easy access to attend calls and play music
- Echo reduction feature eliminates any unwanted ambient sound, keeping you immersed with its clear sound quality
- Built-in battery offers 3.5 hours of playtime on a single 1 hour charge
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer battery in the lightweight portable charging case gives you up to 14 hours of battery life
- 15 minute quick charge gives you an extra 45 minutes of use, perfect for when you want to get to the gym before it closes
- 12mm drivers deliver a clear sound with immersive deep bass, amazing clarity, and detailed highs
- Safe frequency response from 20Hz - 20KHz captures the nuances of all your tunes
- Charge Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Better Off with Regular Earbuds- October 8, 2019
This is a cool product,but I am miffed by packaging which said that the battery life lasted fourteen hours without mentioning that the fourteen hour battery life includes the charging kit. Every other manufacturer included the battery life of the wireless earbuds and then mentioned the battery life with charging kit separately. If I had to make a purchase again (and I likely will since I am that disappointed) I would instead purchase traditional wired earbuds with modifiable earpieces for comfort. If I cannot listen to music for eight+ hours without stopping to charge,what's the point?
Not helpful (0)Report
- Expected so much more- February 4, 2020
I've had many pairs of Happy Plugs over the years as I love the bud shape it just fits in my ears perfectly. The wired versions are good but I wanted wireless for running as much as anything. They started off great, pairing relatively easily and good sound quality, not amazing but good enough. After only four weeks I started getting weird noises when I was working out, very high pitched ringing in one ear, crackling in the other and then pairing and disconnecting intermittently. Now the left bud won't pair at all so only one works. I am dealing with Happy Plugs but after a week they haven't been able to fix it. Also call quality is terrible, I basically can't use it for calls on whatsapp, too much interference.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Not worth it- May 12, 2020
I’m glad I didn’t pay full price for these. I absolutely can not get the left one to pair even after googling the issue. Waste of money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report