Harman Kardon Aura Studio 3 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
- 130W of total system power and 45Hz to 20KHz frequency response range ensure stunning sound so you never miss a beat of your favourite music
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology allows you to stream room-filling audio wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, and more
- Powerful subwoofer delivers amazing 360-degree dynamic sound with rich bass clarity that keeps you totally immersed
- Ambient lighting with ripple effect creates a nice ambience in your space
- Compact, dome-shaped, timeless design is made out of premium materials that add sophisticated style to the speaker and blend naturally with your home decor
Connectivity & Media
- Harman Kardon Aura Studio 3
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 38 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- AMAAAZING- February 5, 2021
i never wrote a review about any device but this spectacular Harman Kardon Aura 3 made me write one . Until this speaker i have had many speakers such as sony xb43 ,Jbl charge 4 i have never been satisfied.when i tried first time to listen music ,the Speaker had got me shocked i was like Oh my God whatttttttt.Dont even think to buy or not to buy .Just buy it you will understand how lucky you are that having it . Highly recommended .All i can say it is worth to buy and deserve every pennyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love the sound, but the bluetooth is not good- March 9, 2021
I love the design, the sound, the light. They worth 5 stars. The bass is a little too much if you have a roommate. I am a little worried about the sound volume when my roommate comes back. But actually, it is pretty good if you live by yourself or you have good sound isolation. The annoying part is the Bluetooth. First it can only relate to one device. After it is found by my mac, my iPhone could not find it. The most annoying part is that the sound is often broken and I didn't find the reason. Sometimes it breaks in between the song. Normally, it fixes when I restart the speaker or the Bluetooth. Still, it is annoying. It sometimes happens several times a day, which makes it only 3 stars. I am not sure whether it is the model problem or mine is defective.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not happy- February 4, 2021
I just bought the new Aura 3, I tried to connect it via Bluettoth to my surface 3, I have the absolute volume issue, the sound is full blast at 2%, can't seem to adjust the volume, I tried some troubleshooting but nothing seems to work, also the bass can't be adjusted, is there an app that you can recommend, to adust volume and bass? Looking to buy a jack cable to connect it that way and see if it is ok. Also above 60% volume connected on bluetooth to my pixel2 there is an interference sound, that comes from the bass membrane, tried it on different tracks, the sound does not come from the table or other item, as I lifted it and I can hear the sound coming from under the speaker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.