Harman Kardon FLY TWS In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones with leather ear buds provide an optimum fit in your ears for comfortable listening even during intense workouts
- Truly wireless headphones with Bluetooth 5.0 technology makes it easy to pair your compatible devices within a 200m range
- Fast Pair feature from Google instantly connects with your Android devices as soon as you take out the headphones from their case
- 5.6mm drivers produce rich, high-quality audio to keep you totally engaged in your music
- Harman Kardon Headphones app allows you to adjust audio equalizer settings for a personalised listening experience
- TalkThru and Ambient Aware features allows you to monitor your surroundings and engage in conversations without removing the headphones by lowering the volume in real time
- Convenient touch controls give you full control over audio tracks, voice assistants, and hands-free calls
- Built-in microphone blocks out noise to deliver crisp, clear voice calls and lets you activate Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa with simple voice commands
- Full charge offers up to 6 hours of battery life, while the compact charging case adds up to 14 hours for a total of 20 hours of playtime
- Auto-off timer in the app prevents battery draining by switching off the headphones automatically after 30 minutes of inactivity
- IPX5-rated water-resistant design allows you to use the headphones during mild rain without worrying about damage from moisture and water splashes
- Harman Kardon FLY TWS Headphones
- Charging Cable
- Charging Case
- 1 x Warranty
- 1 x QSG / Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Excellent- August 5, 2020
The sound experience (especially on bass) becames exceptional after at least of 40 hours of listening. The sound is very clear, the soundstage is impressive. The mid frequencies are excellent, but the high frequencies are not complete (some sounds are missing in highs), maybe in a future update the problem will be fixed (like recently did Sennheiser MTW2 with same problem). Before complaining about how to control the earbuds, please read the manual. Also, in time, from a few days [of intense listening] to 1 week or two weeks [of rare listening], you'll learn to control the earbuds with high precision.
- don't buy- July 12, 2020
I just received my pair last week and there where no ear tips in the box so I called customer service and was told they would find the part number amd send me some out.today I received an email saying they don't have them to send end and suggested buying some from a 3rd party. I paid for a new item thats unusable without eartips due to headphones not staying in will be returning as far as the headphones them self I cant give a review due to eartips not being in box was unable.to useNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Bluetooth issues- September 19, 2020
I was super excited about this earphones, used Them for 2 weeks had great.sound but the slip from my wars (they don't fit properly). Them 2 weeks later they stop connecting to the phone, i was able to pair them but they we're una le to connect to the bluetooth i tried for days and even reseted Them. I endend going tinten store i got Them to get help and they had the same issues, i returned Them and better got the Bose soundsport free ones. The experience was so dissappointing