Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 6 Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Grey
- Powerful 50W speaker delivers amazing sound quality in a wide frequency response range of 50Hz to 20KHz
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity allows you to pair up to 2 devices at once so you can share DJ duties with a friend and switch between devices effortlessly
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery of 3,250mAh provides up to 8 hours of continuous playback time, so you can keep partying all day or night
- Supports wireless dual sound by connecting a pair of Onyx Studio 6 speakers (additional speakers sold separately) together to deliver immersive audio in every corner of the room
- IPX7-rated design is waterproof to withstand splashes and moisture so you can use it anywhere
- Round silhouette with premium fabric finish lends a stylish appeal to the speaker
- Aluminum carrying handle offers durability and allows you to carry the speaker anywhere with ease
Connectivity & Media
- Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 6
- Power Adaptor
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 142 reviewers who responded, 125 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Outstanding superb speakers !!- December 23, 2020
This HK Studio Onxy 6 is my first buy after a really long time and i must say that im really impressed with sound you get from these little speakers. Treble could be a little sharper in low I wish they put another tweeter in studio 7 . But if you listening to deep house , rnb , hip hop this wake the granny out you not so much for metal and rock since heavy bass kind of takes over the vocals at high frequencies. Bass is punchy not over powering you probably won't get 360 sound but it doesn't matter coz quality of sound you get its definitely better than all JBL's and Sony in these categories that I have personally come across.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- 1 Subwoofer?- December 29, 2020
I've owned the 3rd and tested the 4th and 5th. I've just recently bought the 6th and though it was better than the 5th in terms of treble it lacked the bass that came with the 4th and 3rd. There's little to no difference between the 4th and 3rd other than better battery life. I understand that the 6th is waterproof but no longer had that cool experience where it pumps it's bass when powered on. And seriously, why move from 2 subwoofers to 1 oval(larger surface area) subwoofer? You removed stereo hearing and that took away the immersion of the onyx studio. I felt strongly insulted as it felt like a hate message from Harman Kardon telling me to buy 2 of the 6th or GTFO.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good sound, poor connection- August 9, 2020
I have two onyx 6 speakers, since yesterday. Individually, they are great. The sound is awesome. Pairing them toghether sounds great, but it doesn't really work. They stutter, they skip and they lose signal. Also, when switching songs they stop playing and they need another press of the play button. When switching between individual speakers, they have a different sound level, although they are both set at maximum volume and the phone îs the same. I believe all these problems could be solved with a firmware update, if they had one and could be done at home. So no, they are not worth it now. I still hope everything will be solved, but i don't get my hopes up. It actually is a pitty...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.