Harvest Moon: One World (Switch)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Before disappearing, the queen of crops shared her vast knowledge of seeds with Harvest Wisps
- Find the Wisps and unlock seeds to keep the crops growing in the queen's absence
- Go beyond the crops and raise farm animals such as sheep, goats, reindeers, and cows
- Choose between 5 boy and 5 girl characters, each with their own unique backstory and personality for a different experience on every character
- Five locations to explore include the grasslands of Calisson, the beaches of Halo Halo, the Pastilla desert, the hills of Lebkuchen, and the snow-capped mountains of Salmiakki
- Expando-Farm lets you quick travel between locations with ease
Number of Players
- Game Cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
- This HM from Natsume is big improvement and fun- March 17, 2021
I have played every Harvest Moon game released on a Nintendo platform and while this one isn’t my favorite it’s a good game. Compared to the last 3 games by Natsume this one is a big improvement. I enjoy traveling around the world gathering seeds and meeting the people of each town but the scenery isn’t the best and the time moves too quickly. I think they are moving in right direction and hope they will keep improving with each title. I think this game is worth the chance if you enjoy farming games, don’t listen to the haters, this game will bring you hours of fun.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than Previous Games- March 22, 2021
It's a much better game than some of the more recent HM games, but is very glitchy and the environment doesn't load right a lot of the time. Plus, the game crashes pretty frequently for me. Every other time I play the game it crashes and I've never had another game crash like this on my switch. I honestly recommend sticking with Story of Seasons instead of buying this game and testing your luck. Overall it's an improvement in the series but not worth it to me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- One World is like Natsume Harvest Moon originals!- March 12, 2021
I am really enjoying this new Harvest Moon game. I have played most of them dating back to Playstation. It changes your tools automatically to use as needed which I love! You can plant crops of any season all year round with a huge variety of seeds. You can move your farm any time to a new location easily including buildings and animals. Days move along quickly. I am older adult and think this one is well crafted.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.