High Sierra Deluxe Trapezoid Boot Bag - Black/Zest
Available online only
- Part of the High Sierra Pro Series 2 collection
- Large main compartment is equipped with a mesh sport flap to hold your helmet
- Two zippered side compartments with ventilation and drainage grommets accommodate ski or snowboard boots up to size 13
- Zippered front pocket and zippered top pocket are ideal for small accessories and tools
- Ergonomic grab handle is padded so you can load and unload the bag with ease
- S-shaped shoulder straps and structured high-density polyethylene back panel keep you comfortable
- 400D nylon and 840D nylon construction delivers strength and durability
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 18 would recommend this product.
- I find this to be a great purchase.- January 25, 2021
I saw a woman in a skier parking lot with this bag. I liked that her boots, as well as clothes, and helmet all fit in. I ordered it. Yes, even my helmet fits! I do not find the pocket that is suggested for your googles to be to my liking. I prefer to put my googles in my helmet to keep the lens scratch free. It is nice having the small pockets for trail maps and my ski pass. here is a mesh bag inside for the helmet, but I do not use it. If I could take it out I would. I have plenty of room for my heavy jacket, ski pants and another smaller down coat as well as ski socks, and thermal ware. I find it to be a great purchase.
- Great for checked luggage!- April 2, 2021
I bought this bag specifically to check my boots in on a flight. Around my local mountain, I have a pack that carries the boots on the outside, which I like since the wet snow stays outside. For flying, though, since skis & a boot bag count as one item, I wanted a bag that securely held my boots. This fit the bill. Carries a good amount. Durable enough to handle baggage handling, yet still very light. I would have liked to be able to tuck the straps away, so they wouldn't get caught in conveyors, but so far so good!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cheap and Moldy- March 16, 2021
I left a 1 star review for this bag already, but apparently only good reviews stay in place. This is a terrible bag compared to older high sierra products. The material is thin, the boot liners are floppy and hard to load if the main compartment has gear, the vent grommets fell out. I am diligent about drying ALL my gear, but the boot pocket still has a mold/mildew stain that won't wash out. Even the High Sierra badge fell off. This bag looks nice, is big, but it's cheap rubbish.