High Sierra Double Nordic Ski Bag - Black
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Part of the High Sierra Performance Series collection
- Holds 2 pairs of Nordic skis up to 210cm (82.5") in length
- Adjustable exterior compression straps with quick-release feature keeps skis secure to prevent shifting
- Padded interior divider protects your gear and helps to keep it organised
- Ends are reinforced with high-density polyethylene board for strength
- 840D Duralite construction delivers strength and durability
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Single, not Double Ski Bag- January 2, 2022
I can hardly fit one pair of skis in this bag and yet it is advertised as double. Customer support is virtually non-existent. My only option seems to be to return it at my expense.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed - only for one pair of skis- January 9, 2019
Very disappointed with the quality of this ski bag. Very flimsy and doesn't have any cushion at all. I tried placing two pair of skis (with bindings) on it and they wouldn't fit. Waste of moneyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- No bells or whistles but good quality- November 18, 2020
Nice double-ski bag. Very similar to the double alpine ski bag I bought a couple years ago to take to Europe which was too short for Nordic skis. Should do the job nicely.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flimsy- January 5, 2021
Given the price I should have expected this quality. It is flimsy. The divider for the 2 skis is useless and there are no internal straps or fasteners for your poles.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely only a 1 pair ski bag- December 23, 2020
I purchased this bag recently. The bag description says it fits 2 pairs of skis. No way this can fit 2 pairs. Disappointed with this purchase.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.