High Sierra Pathway 60L Backpack - Cranberry/Slate/Redrock
Available online only
- 60-litre pack has a top-load main compartment that holds supplies for overnight adventures
- Front-load zippered compartment with inner divider lets you keep your items within easy reach and well organized
- Zippered bottom compartment with divider for sleeping bag storage
- Removable lid with zippered accessory pocket and key fob keeps smaller valuables safely stowed
- Padded air-mesh shoulder straps, hip belt, and adjustable sternum strap help secure the pack
- Adjustable shoulder strap system for customized torso fit (15" to 23" torso)
- Adjustable side compression straps let you cinch the backpack tight for a more snug fit
- AIRFLOW padded back panel with internal frame provides ventilation and breathability, keeping your back cool and dry
- Padded grab handle with integrated daisy chain webbing
- Comes with bottom compression strap sleeping pad attachments and adjustable trekking pole loop attachments
- Open side pockets for water bottles help ensure your H2O supply doesn't run low
- Hydration compatible with up to a 3L internal reservoir (hydration reservoir not included)
- Made from a rugged combination of Duralight Waffle Weave and 600D Polyester Dobby
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
- Great entry-level backpack- August 18, 2021
My first trip was through the Rocky Mountains. This bag carried 30lbs of gear, comfortably, for the entire thruhike. I lined it with a pack liner and dry bags, to ensure 100% waterproof-ness of its contents. Nothing inside my bag got wet through the rain, snow, and river crossings. No straps or zippers or seams had any issues. I’m quite satisfied with my purchase, as I believe this bag offers the best price for performance ratio. I plan on taking it with me for many more adventures!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Backpack- August 22, 2021
Got it for my birthday and brought it up to school where friends and I have been able to go backpacking and it’s fantastic. It’s large enough for me to carry everything but small enough where I don’t feel winded carrying it! Great quality as well which was a top priority since I hope to have it for many years to come!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pack for a few days- October 5, 2021
I bought this pack for use with my Son's Boy Scout troop. It has plenty of space for a weekend getaway. I wish it had another external pocket or 2 but there are other models by High Sierra that have external pockets. Overall, I would definitely recommend this pack.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very comfortable!- August 13, 2021
Bought this to start trading for Mt St Helens and general backpacking. It is very comfortable and has many adjustments to have the perfect fit. Holds everything you need and has plenty of space for extras. All while distributing the weight perfectly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great backpack- April 9, 2018
Good backpack, even for longer hikes, well made, good zippers, the only con is that the adjustment system on the back only has three options SM, M, LG. it could easily be split into 6 options for some fine tuning.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.