Hisense 58" 4K UHD HDR LED Android Smart TV (58H78G) - 2020
- 58-inch LED screen lets you experience movies and shows on a powerful display in stunning clarity
- 4K Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160) delivers clear, crisp pictures in vivid hues
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) displays a wide range of shades, showcasing true-to-life colours even in dark scenes
- MR120 motion rate reduces blur, lag, and streaks so you can enjoy smooth, crisp action sequences in stunning clarity
- AI scene recognition technology automatically identifies the input content, then adjusts the picture and sound to optimise your viewing experience
- Android TV operating system gives you the freedom to access a large collection of apps containing movies and series
- Preloaded with Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, and Disney + (subscriptions may be required, sold separately), so you can stream your favourite shows and movies
- Built-in Google Assistant and compatibility with Amazon Alexa lets you gain quick access to your favourite shows and control the television using your voice
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you wirelessly pair the TV with peripheral audio devices like a soundbar or headphones
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity options allow you to connect this TV with your home network
- Three HDMI 2.0 and two USB 2.0 ports let you connect the TV to speakers, media storage devices, DVD and Blu-Ray players, and more
- Power Cable
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very nice TV- December 23, 2020
Bright picture, good sound. A pretty good TV. A minor annoyance is the TV has a setting where it automatically adjusts it picture and volume based on some magic Hisense formula. The TV will turn DOWN the volume so far you cannot hear it. Then, suddenly, it re-optimizes the volume and suddenly it is startlingly loud, sometimes during the same commercial. It took me a long time to figure out how to disable this "feature"; this earned the TV an extra star.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Overall happy customer- November 21, 2020
Just wanted to give a quick review of this tv after setup and subsequent tweaking of various settings. After the initial setup, I installed my goto streaming app for live TV, Tivimate. After setting that up for my services, I noticed a huge difference compared to my android box (a T9 model from a year ago). Not only is Tivimate smooth, but also is Netflix and Prime Video. The implementation of android is refined, and easy to navigate, without having another of annoying submenues. I've seen reviews on the net about people saying that its got a sluggish interface. I've not noticed that with my unit. After a quick calibration, using Digital Video Essentials, the picture quality is good for a budget TV. In a well lit room it handles things well. In a dark setting, that's where I notice imperfections in the image quality. Streaming 4k content from Netflix at full bandwidth it could do a better job at pixelation and smoothing. Colors are ok. But could be more accurate. Its ability to process and display full HD content (1080p @ 60fps) is where it does a very good job in this price range. I've also been able to use the remote keypad/keyboard that came with my android box, as an additional remote. That in itself has saved frustration in setting things up. Overall very happy with the balance of value and performance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice TV!!- December 2, 2020
This is my second Hisence TV from Best Buy. The first one didn’t work properly and had green flashes appearing randomly on the screen. Best Buy were great at exchanging the TV for a new one, which works perfectly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report