Hisense 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Android Smart TV (65U78G) - 2021
- 65" 4K UHD flat display with a 3480 x 2160 native resolution delivers rich imagery in every scene
- QLED technology provides over a billion perfectly expressed colour combinations for true-to-life clarity
- Smart television is powered by Android TV for easy access to your favourite content
- Dolby Vision IQ and HDR10 ensure incredible visuals with the right balance of brightness, contrast, colour, and detail for a cinematic experience
- 120Hz refresh rate and a 6ms response time provide fluid, lag-free motion for seamless action
- Two 15-watt speakers along with Dolby Atmos and IMAX audio enhancements fill your room with immersive sound
- Built-in Google Assistant allows you to ask questions, access entertainment, and control smart devices in your home with simple voice commands
- Wi-Fi, wired, and Bluetooth options provide multiple ways to connect to your TV
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports, two HDMI 2.0 inputs, one A/V input, one optical digital audio output, one headphone jack, one USB 3.0 port, and one USB 2.0 port make It easy to connect all of your peripheral devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cord Remote
- Safety and Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect TV for a home theatre purist on a budget.- 26 septembre 2021
I'm coming from a 2018 model Sony 900F, and I can confidently say this is an upgrade in almost every way. Searing brightness when it needs it, a wide colour gamut for punchy colours. (Which the Sony X90J doesn't even have at $2,000.) It's better as far as smoothness as well in regards to the UI. 4K @120 for games is also a nice additional feature for me. The only thing I had hoped would be better was the black levels. Not that they are bad, but they're really no better than my Sony was at all. The bars on HDR movies still aren't dark black. Though SDR seems to be fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Do not overlook this TV!- 17 novembre 2021
Hisense seems to be equated to Insignia and other low-end products - that might have been true in the past but it hasn't been the case for a couple of years now. They are targeting the high/mid-range in the TV market and they are comparing extremely well - check the rtings.com website and you can see all the details but they rate this and the step up model (U88G) as one of the best TVs you can buy in that range. Another concern in the forums is the reliability of the brand - do your homework...Consumer Reports confirm there are no higher failure rate for Hisense than there are for the other brands (Sony, Samsung, etc). Get an extended warranty if you're concerned. The brightness, the QLED technology, gaming functions like HDMI 2.1, and especially the PRICE make this probably the best performing, best value TV out there. This would directly compete with a Samsung Q70, Sony X90J, etc...but at a much lower price point. Go look at one (Best Buy does not put them on display) somewhere so you can make an informed decision.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report