Hisense 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Android Smart TV (65U88G) - 2021
- 65-inch screen with 3480 x 2160 4K UHD resolution gives you impressive visuals full of vivid colours and details
- QLED display and full array backlight technology with 132 dimming zones and local dimming controls offer striking blacks and rich highlights, displaying even the darkest scenes clearly
- HDR technology offers high contrast ratio, so you can watch all the details in every scene
- 480 SMR motion enhancement technology and 120Hz refresh rate let you enjoy smooth and crisp visuals even in fast-paced scenes
- Dolby Vision IQ, HDR 10, HDR 10+, HLG, and WCG unveil impressive tones of colours to deliver a true-to-life experience
- 4K resolution up to 120fps transforms the way you game
- Two 10W bottom speakers with Dolby Atmos and IMAX enhanced technologies provide powerful sound
- Android operating system offers multitude of apps like Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, and more and seamless controls to offer your favourite movies and shows at your fingertips
- Built-in Google Assistant and compatibility with Amazon Alexa allow easy voice control
- Built-in Chromecast lets you mirror movies or videos from your compatible device onto you TV to view it on a larger screen
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity options let you effortlessly stream your favourite movies, shows, and more
- Bluetooth technology for pairing compatible devices for an immersive entertainment experience
- Two HDMI 2.0 ports, two HDMI 2.1ports with ARC support, 2.0 MHL input, one USB 3.0port, one USB 2.0 port, one A/V (composite) input, one optical digital audio output, and one headphone jack let you connect to range of devices
- Optional wall mount (400 mm x 400 mm) gives you the possibility of mounting the TV on the wall
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cord Remote
- Safety and Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My U88G 4K- January 6, 2022
I have had this TV for a few months now it has been great. Oppo BD 103 at 1k through Onkyo TXNR 1010 @ 4K to TV. I really notice the 120 Hz panel. Really nice colours. There are a lot of settings I and I had to learn about sharpness, etc. But I think I got a pretty good TV. The Google TV part of it works flawlessly. Very happy with that. Does not hook up to my remote though. The frame and the stand look fantastic. Best on the market for looks I think. I bought a 5 year warranty on it. The TV speakers are fantastic. To have the TV on its own, the TV speakers are fantastic. The picture is not perfect all of the time. Like sunshine going through hair. Light enough to setup yourself.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV- December 6, 2021
After reading alot of reviews. I narrowed it down to a couple of TV's. So glad we decided on the one! Picture quality is amazing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Tv picture quality Is Excellent, Need Airplay- October 4, 2021
I am giving only 4 stars. I like the tv picture quality. But in my house all are iPhone users. We need Apple Airplay, please try to add on next update please. We had it on last tv and we would like to have in it too.