Hisense 75" 4K UHD HDR QLED Android Smart TV (75U78G) - 2021
- 75" 4K UHD flat display with a 3480 x 2160 native resolution delivers rich imagery in every scene
- QLED technology provides over a billion perfectly expressed colour combinations for true-to-life clarity
- Smart television is powered by Android TV for easy access to your favourite content
- Dolby Vision IQ and HDR10 ensure incredible visuals with the right balance of brightness, contrast, colour, and detail for a cinematic experience
- 120Hz refresh rate and a 6ms response time provide fluid, lag-free motion for seamless action
- Two 15-watt speakers along with Dolby Atmos and IMAX audio enhancements fill your room with immersive sound
- Built-in Google Assistant allows you to ask questions, access entertainment, and control smart devices in your home with simple voice commands
- Wi-Fi, wired, and Bluetooth options provide multiple ways to connect to your TV
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports, two HDMI 2.0 inputs, one A/V input, one optical digital audio output, one headphone jack, one USB 3.0 port, and one USB 2.0 port make It easy to connect all of your peripheral devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cord Remote
- Safety and Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointed- January 18, 2022
This tv has an unbelievable picture in a bright room. The colors pack a punch and it gets super bright in HDR. I really wanted to love, especially for the price. Sadly, the rumours about the IPS panel were true and when I watched my first movie in a dark room, it was painful to watch. The contrast is terrible and the black bars are often more gray than black. Like many other reviewers, the top left corner gets particularly bright for some reason. The wide viewing angles of the IPS are definitely a plus however. If you watch tv during the day or have a wide seating arrangement, go for it! If you want to watch movies at night, get another tv with a VA panel. That’s sadly what I decided to do. Hisense please be more upfront in the future if you decide to change the technology for different sizes of the same model.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- TV crashes and Resets- March 13, 2022
I Purchased this Tv, keeps resetting I’ve tried all trouble shooting options. Nothing seems to work. It’s very annoying. Doesn’t even work with no apps installed. When it does work, it’s great quality and sound etc but the issue is it doesn’t run long before resetting.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- TV keeps resetting- March 1, 2022
Do not buy this TV. The TV keeps resetting and pairing off. The tv is 3 months old. Hisense is unwilling to help resolve this issue. Horrible customer service and they do not honor the manufacture warranty.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Incredible bright picture. Terrible Low Light.- August 26, 2021
Bought from the brick this week. Positives: Incredible picture quality when contrast and sharpness is cranked. Very bright tv (ips panel so makes sense) 2.1 hdmi works Negatives: Terrible low light quality: seeing each individual dimming zone flicker on and off because of a few pixels that require light is super distracting and completely breaks immersion. I cant watch any movie like this and so i just end up turning up brightness and turning off local dimming. The TV runs incredibly hot! May be concerning later down the road. My model has an issue with some sections being permanently dimmer than others. Game mode works fine but you lose post processing features of the tv. Not a big deal. You only really need game mode for competitive multiplayer games. Standard picture mode is more than capable for single player or non competitive experiences. Conclusion. I was back and forth between the 65in model and 75.. i think i made the wrong choice cause those low light pictures look REALLY bad… is there something im missing here? I still highly recomend the u78g though. The latest features are all there and work great. Just get the 65in or 55in model. You dont need to pay extra for a u88g because brightness is NOT an issueNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.