HoMedics Warm & Cool Mist Humidifier with Aromatherapy Tray - White
- Two-in-one humidification delivers warm and cool microfine mist to add moisture to the air while creating a healthier atmosphere
- Three-hundred-and-sixty-degree nozzle ensures the mist is distributed all over your space
- Three mist settings allow you to adjust the mist output intensity according to your needs
- Twelve-hour auto-off timer lets you set the appliance to automatically turn off at a convenient time to help you save power
- Included remote control makes it easy to adjust mist speeds and control the humidifier from the comfort of your couch
- Removable 2L (0.5 gallon) tank delivers up to 25 hours of continuous runtime when fully filled
- Clean Tank technology prevents the accumulation of mould and mildew on the tank's surface for easy cleaning when required
- Removable mist extension wand allows for flexible floor or table use
- Included essential oil tray with 3 pads allow for combining aromatherapy with humidification, so you can disperse your favourite fragrances into the air (fragrance oils sold separately)
- Whisper quiet operation runs at minimal noise to ensure peaceful sleep at nighttime
- Includes 1 demineralisation cartridge for added convenience
- 1 Demineralization Cartridge
- Instruction Booklet
- 3 Pads for Essential Oil Tray
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 50 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
- Really difficult to clean. Slime everywhere- November 29, 2020
I bought this about a year ago looks great works however there is a constant buildup of slime in hard and impossible to reach places. I cleaned the spots the instruction booklet tell me to clean with a water/vinegar mix when the cleaning light comes on but now I am daily using a qtip with the vinegar solution to clean all internal surfaces of the unit I can reach after finding a black substance forming in addition to the pink. Despite this I shined a light into the tall attachment and see pink slime growing on the walls of it where I can never reach. I hate to think we are breathing this in. Am planning to buy another humidifier.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- 2 & 1 Humidifier- July 25, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been using this for few weeks now and really enjoy the product. I like how there is a small spot on the bottom to had essential oil , that I love throughout my home. The product it self was easy to use. The water part can is big enough to let you use the kitchen faucet to fill up. I use in my bedroom along w the air conditioner going to avoid being stuffy in the A.M and it’ has done its job. .The top move freely so you can rotate it with no problem. The remote that’s included is wonderful to control it from anywhere , the cool / warm option is a great feature. The sleek design is wonderful . Product Owned For: 1 monthYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adds humidity nicely- July 10, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I really like the TotalComfort 2-in-1 humidifier. It can be used on the floor or on a table. It’s very sleek and stylish. I can’t stop looking at it when I walk by it! You can select the level of humidity you want in the air and you can also select cool air or warm air. There is also a timer you can set for it to remain on for, it’ll automatically shut off if you run out of water. It hold half a gallon of water and is perfect for medium sized rooms. I also like how I can use essential oils with it and the fact it comes with a remote to control it! It was very easy to use straight out of the box and my house is now 51% humid and I intend to keep it that way!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.