Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat (RTH9585WF1013/W)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Important note: Check your existing heating and cooling systems, as this product works with forced air, heat pump, radiant or central HVAC systems, and does not work with electric baseboard heating; if you have vents in your walls, a boiler in the basement, central air conditioning, or floors that heat/cool, this thermostat will work
- WiFi technology enables you to access, and control the thermostat remotely with the downloadable access app, so you can warm up your home before you get off work, or receive alerts if extreme temperature change occurs
- Smart response capabilities allows the thermostat to learn and adapt to your personal preferences at pre-programmed times, so you'll never be too hot or too cool
- Advanced cooling and fan control regulates air circulation throughout your home
- Colour touch-screen display is simple to navigate and let's your personalize displays to personal preference or to complement your home decor
- Provides optimal security with password protection and locking features to prevent accidental or unauthorized changes to your settings
- Not compatible with millivolt systems, such as gas fireplaces, or 120V/240V systems, such as electric baseboard heat
- Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostat
- Hardware Installation Kit Includes: Owner’s Manual, Wallplate, Screws and Anchors, Wire Labels, ID card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3806 reviewers who responded, 3366 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A very smart thermostat!- April 18, 2021
We decided on this thermostat via a recommendation of one of the guys who serviced our unit in preparation for Spring/Summer use. The one we had was truly aging and we had noticed a couple of issues during storms where the unit would surge and take a few mins to recuperate. This thermostat has remedied all of those issues as we've had some very significant storms in the South of recent and it worked perfectly. No surge whatsoever. The thermostat was easy to install, per my husband, and it was simple to set the schedule. I really appreciate using the app that allows us to make changes where ever we are. The price was quite reasonable too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smart purchase- January 14, 2021
My old thermostat was going out and I purchased this one as a replacement. I wanted one that I could control remotely (on my phone) and this hasn't disappointed! It was easy to install. It does need a common wire to function. I had two wires that werent being used that were running along with the thermostat wires that were being used by my old thermostat, but no common wire. I was able to connect one of the two wires to the common connector on my furnace and then to the new thermostat. It worked like a charm. Thank goodness I had those two wire or it would have been a little more complicated! The wife is very happy!!! Happy wife happy life!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Honeywell tstats are small in size big in features- December 24, 2020
Took advantage of these being on sale for the holidays and bought two of them for my home. So far I love them, especially with the display on all the time, it's nice to always know the temperature inside and outdoors. I connected them to our Alexa and works great. The app is also easy to use. When installing the thermostat, the only complaint is how small the board is where the wires go in, especially if you have big hands. Once they were in though, setting up was relatively easy, just follow the instructions and you should be good. If only these were maybe a bit bigger screen wise, they would get six stars, but overall I'd still give them 5.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.