Honeywell HPA710C AQSense Air Purifier with HEPA Filter - White/Black
- Purifier senses when air quality is poor and adjusts the speed of the fan so it cleans more efficiently
- LED light display lets you know when the air quality has changed: blue when the air is good, amber when it is fair, and red when it is poor
- HEPA filter included
- Covers 155 square feet and circulates room air up to 5 times an hour
- Five speed settings for the fan lets it blow harder when there are more allergens to move
- Touch LED electronic control, 4 cleaning levels, and sleep mode let easily you set the purifier to your preference
- Child lock stops little ones from changing settings
- Four-stage filtration with optional ionizer
- Electronic filter replacement reminder means you can always be prepared to replace the filter
- Activated charcoal filter included
- Honeywell AQSense Air Purifier
- Instructions for Use
- Carbon Granular Filter
- True HEPA Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Great machine!- October 12, 2019
We received this Honeywell air purifier over a week ago. It has been in the corner of our living room. I love the look of it,the blue light at the top,very modern and compact,not too big! First of all I have a toddler that loves to press bottons,any button he can find he has to press it. This purifier has a child lock so he can't change any settings! Great feature! My husband has seasonal allergies and ever since this purifier came into our lives he has been breathing better! His throat doesn't feel itchy or close up anymore when he's in the house. We love it very much and would recommend this to anyone who has seasonal allergies!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Fantastic product, highly recommend!- November 12, 2019
As a mother to young toddlers & a newborn, having clean air in our home is incredibly important. I am highly impressed by this Honeywell air purifier, and would recommend to anyone in the market. We are currently living in a rental home with carpeted bedrooms, and is shocking how much that carpet can hold onto! Watching the colours change is beyond satisfying, because you know that the product is actually working, We like to keep this in our bedroom during the day, where our baby sleeps, and then bring it out in the evenings to do the living room and kitchen areas. Having this product in our home has brought so much piece of mind to our family. I very highly recommend!
Not helpful (1)Report
- Allergy Game Changer!- October 7, 2019
We live in an open-concept home with 2 very furry cats. In the last few years,Iâve become increasingly allergic to them so was looking for a solution to reduce the amount of pet dander and fur. The Honeywell air purifier really helped to improve the quality of air throughout our home! I love that it is whisper quiet and discreet. Itâs also super easy to use; the LED display shows the quality of the air in your home and if poor quality is detected,the fan speed will auto adjust to quickly clean your air. The filters have a really long life - you only need to change them once a year - so the Honeywell purifier is really low maintenance. Itâs really made a huge difference with my allergies!
Not helpful (0)Report