Honeywell Humidifier Replacement Wicking Filter - Filter A
- Works in the Honeywell HCM-315T, HEV312, HCM-300T, HEV355, HCM-350 and HCM-710 models
- Designed to filter out minerals and other particles from the water and thus reduce white dust in your home for a cleaner, healthier environment
- The Protec Antimicrobial-treated filter helps stop mould, bacteria and algae growth on the filter, thereby eliminating the spread of germs
- Blue pre-filter layer helps capture large particles and provides additional structural support, plus it's reinforced for maximum efficiency and longer filter life
- Filter designed to maximum moisture output for a better performance
- Certified Honeywell HAC504PFC Humidifier Replacement Wicking Filter (Filter A)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
- New version (white) is better (than blue)- December 30, 2015
I have to buy these at least twice a year due to hard water. The blue version does not last as long as these new white version. Also notice the humidity level rises faster with these too. The only draw back is that I have to add water daily which is not a problem for me. I set the humidity at max. Great for people with allergies since it cleans the air while adding humidity.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- They work- February 25, 2017
They work... but they also have to be replaced every month or so. That's not this product's fault... it's the fault of the water quality, obviously. These are easy enough to clean as long as you flip them periodically according to the instructions.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth sticking to OEM filters- April 18, 2015
Wish the filters lasted longer. Usually can get a month or so out of them before they start breaking down. It would be good to have one that lasts the winter season. Reasonable price thoughYes, I would recommend this to a friend.