Honeywell Insight Allergen Remover Air Purifier with HEPA Filter - White
- Certified HEPA filter traps 99.97% of microscopic allergens measuring 0.3 microns or larger
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) for smoke: 136, dust: 145, and pollen: 145
- Pre-filter has a layer of activated carbon to capture common household odours and harmful smoke particles
- Circulates medium-large room air 4.8 times per hour, recommended for room size 210 sq. ft. (19.5 sq. m)
- Display-at-a-Glance clear panel illuminates to show the four cleaning levels from a distance
- Easy touch screen LED control panel with three air cleaning levels plus Turbo Clean setting, and filter replacement reminder
- Auto-off timer for 2, 4 and 8 hours helps prevent unwanted or prolonged operation
- For best performance, replace with one pre-filter "A" every 3 months and one HEPA filter "R" every year
- Five year limited warranty
- Dimensions: Width: 35.4cm (13.94"); height: 38cm (14.96"); depth: 23.4cm (9.21")
- Main Unit
Of the 78 reviewers who responded, 78 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cleaner, crisper air!- September 25, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This honeywell air purifier is a must have! Easy to assemble, with 2 filters, the directions were plain and simple! I love the "turbo" feature for that extra purification, the led lights are Wonderful and let you know what setting you have your purifier on, the machine is not overpowering with noise which is very nice! Make sure you have a nice spot to place your purifier, I put mine in the kitchen to clear up many "cooking and cleaning smells" The purifier helped out family out a lot with all the fires we've had in Washington, the smoke was very thick in town and this purifier made our home very pleasant, I'm so happy with this purifier!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Air Purifier- September 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have just begun using the Honeywell Air Purifier. I am using it in my family room where we have a pellet stove and want to have good quality air there. This unit is good for a large room such as mine and I like the nice sleek design. It has a touch screen LED control panel on the top and has 4 cleaning levels plus a turbo setting. Love that it has a HEPA filter that should last 1 year. Also has a carbon filter that helps trap odors. You can dim the control panel if needed and has a auto-off timer option.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Unit- October 1, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This has been running in my bedroom and it seems to be helping my breathing. Our house always has a ton of dust, I don’t know why so much, but when I wake up I feel like I can breathe clearer than before. I always wake up with my head stopped up and a headache, but it’s been some better lately.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the different modes!- December 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was super excited to get this for my son's room. We have a golden-doodle and when it rains it tends to smell a bit like wet dog in his room. This air purifier is unique in the fact that it not only uses a HEPA filter but also has a pre-filter which you can choose from a pet odor or allergens based. I was pleasantly surprised that I could actually tell the difference after a rainy day with the smell. In addition to the Insight helping with our pet odor, it also has some user friendly settings that were easy to understand after a quick glance at the manual. It has a mode specifically for microscopic particles, general cleaning, allergens, and turbo mode which I have used after the house got smokey while cooking and it seemed to speed that smoke removal very quickly. Overall I am very satisfied with this air purifier so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great features- September 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received my Honeywell Air-purifier the other day. I plugged it right in after installing the filters. It has four different cleaning levels and I put it right on Turbo(with a dog and cat in the house I figured the highest would be best). Within an hour or so I could breath better. It seemed really nice. The air seemed cleaner,cooler.The touch screen controls are very easy to use (my dog turned it on twice). It seems to cut down on the dust flying in the air. You don’t need to change the filters very often but they seem very easy to order. Overall I’ve been having fun using it. I am very happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.