Honeywell Slim Ceramic Tower Heater
- Push button controls with LED display makes the ceramic tower simple to use right out of the box
- Programmable thermostat with 1, 2, 4 and 8 hour timer settings gives you more ways to control how you heat your home
- 2 heat settings (1500w hi/900w lo) to adjust the level of heat to your ideal comfort level
- Oscillating feature to get more widespread heating throughout your living space
- Safety features include 360-degree Tip-over switch, Overheat CK12 protection, Cool Touch housing and handle to prevent accidental fires and burns
- Produces up to 5115 BTUs
- Honeywell Slim Ceramic Heater
- Instructions for Use
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Not Bad- November 11, 2018
Pretty good heater that gets the job done. Small room heats up fairly quick. To be honest the only thing I feel is missing from this product is a small remote to control it. When you're in a small bedroom you don't want to have to get up from your bed in your cold room and walk to the heater to turn it on, you'd rather just grab the remote from your bedside and turn the heater on real quick so by the time you are ready to get out of your bed your room is nice and warm.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Fully Satisfied with the performance- January 10, 2020
Liked : Performance, Double Heat setting, design, set timer and read room temperature Didn’t Like : Absence of remote control
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not great- November 27, 2019
Literally not what I expected, and the absence of a remote control makes it so hard to use. Takes a while to get the room heated up too.
Not helpful (1)Report