Honeywell Turbo Force Fan Heater - Black
- Three heat settings plus a fan-only mode let you get your room just as warm as you like
- Pivot feature helps direct heat upwards and at other angles for maximum control over direction and intensity of heat with no fuss
- Base oscillates in a 90-degree sweep to reach every corner of a room
- Analog thermostat keeps heat at the level you set it
- Easy-to-use controls that you can set quickly without having to hunt for dials or buttons
- Tip over switch shuts heater off if it falls
- Overheat protection stops operation if it gets too hot
- Cool touch housing helps prevent burns
- Recessed carrying handle enables you to reposition the heater wherever you need it
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 42 would recommend this product.
- One of the safest heaters I've ever owned.- February 25, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It got extremely cold this winter. I bought this and I'm so glad I did. It keeps me so warm in my bathroom. I love air circulating and this has an option to pivit and oscillate while the fan is going with or without heat. The housing stays cool to touch so my grandchildren won't get a burn plus it has a 360° tip-over protection. Makes me feel better when they visit. A big safety is the 2x overheat shut-off protection. Overall this Honeywell is above expectations in my book. Even has thermal insulated wires. This has powerful heat that circulates and offers settings to give me comfort during all of the seasons. Highly approved!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay for small space- March 1, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I certainly wouldn't have put "Turbo" in this little heater's name, but if you drop any grand expectations that come with the misleading use of this word here, it is an adequate little heater for small spaces. I've used it to help keep my feet warm under my desk and to place in a utility room on some really, really, really cold nights to help make sure pipes didn't freeze. For both of these uses, this heater was well suited. It heats up quickly and isn't too loud. Includes a must-have safety feature that shuts it off if it gets knocked over, which makes me worry a little less about using a space heater where my dogs may knock it over.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great heater and fan!- April 10, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Honeywell turbo forced fan and heater is pretty cool! I love it! It puts off a lot of heat on the high setting and just enough on the low setting to heat a nice size bedroom. I love that it’s also a fan! I love having a fan running in my bedroom when I sleep and this thing is great for that. It’s the perfect size to sit on my dresser or nightstand. It also oscillates when you push the button for it. It has a tip over protection on it to where it will cut off if it gets knocked over which is super awesome! It isn’t loud at all and when put on the fan it’s just the right noise level to make you sleep like a baby. Very well made in just the perfect size!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.