Hoover SteamScrub 2-in-1 Steam Mop (WH20446CA)
Available online only
- Renews sealed hard floors with precision and ease, sanitizing, killing, and eliminating 99.9% of harmful bacteria
- Steam tool kit comes with 12 tools and accessories so you can steam clean everything in your home with ease
- SteamStream technology delivers a direct steam spray to help remove tough stains
- Trigger Controlled Steam, Tile & Grout Scrub Brush, and Carpet Glider attachment help steam out stubborn stains
- Detachable steam cleaner gives you handheld convenience, allowing you to steam all those hard-to-reach spots in your home
- Twin Tank technology separates clean water and solution tanks so you get the choice to clean with or without solution
- Lightweight design (weighs less than 8lb.) makes it easy to carry around
- Fast heating time makes it ready to go within seconds, while its large tank capacity allows you to clean all around your home
- Steam Cleaner
- Steam Connector + Hose
- XS & XL Plastic Brush
- Steel Wire Brush
- Grout Brush
- Hard Surface Squeegee
- Upholstery Cloth
- Angled Crevice Tool
- Steam & Scrape Tool
- Carpet Glider
- 2 Mop Pads
- Tool Storage Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 63 reviewers who responded, 49 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Poor quality- December 21, 2021
I've been using this product for 10 weeks and found it pretty helpful for a handful of cleaning tasks. However, some basic features are cheap, loose or not handy. For example, the steam button you have hold and hurt your hand to be able to clean the house, or the attachments of the tanks not cliping and holding properly, etc. But then, after ten weeks, the whole thing started to break down. Literally. Motor overheating and not working, pieces coming off or bending, etc. I've been using the steamer daily but not excessively at all. I don't recommend this product. It's made cheap and not durable, even though it works well enough for a time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Product!!- October 5, 2020
I had been looking for a floor steamer to replace the one I had, that was no longer working. I needed something that could handle the mess that comes along with having pets ....and children! I stumbled across the Steam Complete Pet by Hoover and decided to try it! Let me tell you, this is the best steamer I have ever owned! Not only does it clean hard surfaces, it cleans many other areas as well. The steamer includes 10 tools, that are easily interchangeable, to tackle tough jobs , such as; glass , grout, appliances , etc... This is really the only machine I will ever need . I couldn't be happier !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would not buy again- November 30, 2021
Had I known that you have to hold the handle down to create the steam I would have never bought it. I have had other steam machines and never had to do this. If you have any issues with your hands this machine is not for you, ie arthritis. The extra tank for the water does not come out easily, not sure if it is only my machine or others but it is always a struggle. I just purchased this machine back in April, and I have not be able to buy the replacement filter because every time I check on their website it is sold out. The filter is needed to operate the steam cleaner, which I was not aware of, since it really isn't in the description of the product but in the manual once you receive it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Less than 6 months and already not working- March 12, 2020
We bought this less than 6 months ago and it's already not working. It worked great in the beginning but started noticing problems after a couple of months. Problems started when I noticed the floor cleaning solution would not work and stayed full in its place. So I had to pour liquid on the floor with a little water and that's how I got by. Then the top handle button to steam the floor with which you have to hold down would not work. No steam coming out of it. I have to press the bottom steam button and clean the floor like the hunchback of notredame just to get the job done. This is useless.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Overall easy to use- October 7, 2020
We have a dog and two children so the messes on well, everything, is abundant. I mainly wanted to use this in our basement as we have concrete floors and are turning it into a play area. The set up for this was pretty easy. Some of the compartments I had to look up to detach and re attach properly but I chalk it up to inexperience with steam cleaners. I also can't figure out a good way to attach the parts to the vacuum (for storage). They seem to just fall off without being secure and I cannot seem to figure it out. The use of the mop is extremely easy. Our basement floor is pretty large and I'm glad I didn't need to refill the tanks. It's multi functional which is exactly what we needed in our house. Very happy with this overall!