Hoover SmartWash Carpet Cleaner (FH52001)
- Automatic Cleaning Technology with motion sensing is easy to use--just push forward to clean and pull back to dry
- Auto Mix feature precisely mixes and then dispenses cleaning solution for the perfect level of clean
- Auto Dry with HeatForce technology gets your carpet dried quickly
- FlexForce PowerBrushes are gentle on carpet yet effective at removing deep-down dirt, debris, and pet messes
- One-step removable nozzle makes it easy to remove and clean the brushes
- Dual Tank System makes filling, emptying, and rinsing quick and easy
- Triggerless design makes cleaning your carpets as simple as vacuuming
- 2-in-1 antimicrobial pet tool helps to tackle stubborn pet messes
- Low-profile foot is designed to reach and remove stains
- 2-in-1 Antimicrobial Pet Tool
- Carpet Washer
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3008 reviewers who responded, 2830 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not a Fan- July 31, 2019
Arrived today! I couldn't wait to use it. Set up was simple. Ease of use is effortless. I had shampoo foam coming out the sides at times. When you stop to go in reverse to dry, it doesn't kick into dry mode until an inch into reverse so you always have an inch of carpet left behind wet. My model did fine on the forward (wash) approach, but pulled to the left on the reverse (dry) approach and if you go forward to correct the angle, you are on the wash cycle again so carpet just gets more soaked. I was less than impressed after 30 minutes of trying to clean carpet and put it away to return. Very dissappointing. Nice concept but needs perfecting.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Hoover Smart Wash compared to Rug Doctor Deep Clean- October 8, 2019
The Hoover is lighter & gets under things better by design. The Rug Doctor is slightly heavier duty, takes less passes to get heavy soils out. Both units are superior for home use Apples & Oranges. The Hoover really helps cleaning it up after the job with quick removal brushes, the clean out is easier & faster. The Rug Doctor has to go to the tub and washed out from the bottom, harder to extract built up pet hair in the guide bar and the business area where the roller is. And worse, it's easy to get water hosed up into the motor area. Overall both are great machines, the Hoover is a newer design and wins because it is more "user friendly"...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why didn't I get this sooner?!- May 14, 2019
I have owned 4, yes 4, carpet cleaners in the last two years. None have the performance of this Hoover. I am completely converted to this machine and even tempted to buy a spare in case it stops being produced. First of all adding cleaning and solution could literally not be simpler. The bucket holds a ton of water. No trigger to keep track of pressing or not ...this machine keeps track of all of it for you! No buttons to push and nothing to measure. This thing is so fool proof I'd trust my husband with it lol. I love that it mixes the cleaner for me! No guessing and no dripping mix all over the counter. Plus its easier to use than my vacuum