Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition (PS4)
PlayStation 4 Pro Enhanced
- This game is compatible with the PlayStation 4 Pro; get the best possible gameplay experience with crisp 4K resolution and the enhanced brightness capabilities of HDR video (requires TV/monitor that meets 4K/HDR standards)
- Complete Edition includes a copy of the base game, Horizon Zero Dawn, plus The Frozen Wilds Expansion, The Art of Horizon Zero Dawn digital book, a PS4 Dynamic Theme, and a variety of in-game items
- The Frozen Wilds Expansion adds more than 20 hours of extra content to the base game, including an all-new skill branch, new weapons, and new armour
- In-game items include the Carja Storm Ranger Outfit, Carja Mighty Bow, Carja Trader Pack, Banuk Trailblazer Outfit, Banuk Culling Bow, Banuk Traveller Pack, and Nora Keeper Pack
Horizon Zero Dawn
- Explore a lush post-apocalyptic world and discover how machines rose to dominance, uncover your past, and unearth the secrets of a forgotten land
- Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings to learn what happened to the civilization that rose and fell before
- Nature and machines collide in a rich, vibrant world filled with both beautiful nature and awe-inspiring, highly-advanced technology--a combination that creates a dynamic environment perfect for exploration and gameplay
- Defy overwhelming odds in a conflict that pits the speed and cunning of Aloy the hunter against the raw strength and size of the machines
- In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter
- Cutting-edge open world tech results in stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and the atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization
- Immersive game world is underscored by a dynamic landscape alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3184 reviewers who responded, 3146 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Simply Breathtaking- September 28, 2018
The moment that I saw and heard about this game I for some reason just knew that I was going to be good. Then I played it and it turned out to be amazing. I played on PS4 Pro, my experience might have been a little better than just the generic PlayStation 4. But if you’re looking for an open world with a good amount of dialogue great story beautiful scenery amazing combat difficulty in quite a few areas and has a new game plus so that you can go to the game again with all the gear and equipment you had before. This is for you. I would highly recommend this to anyone that loves an open world spear and borrow against machine animals game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reason to buy a PS4- August 10, 2020
This game is hands down one of the best I have ever played in my life. It has a unique combat system that will provide a consistent challenge through-out the entire story. The different crit spots and strategies that are used from machine to machine is great. The story is deep, it is obvious Gorilla games invested a lot into each character in the game. Overall I had about 55hrs played for the platinum trophy before diving into the the frozen winds expansion which is also included with this copy of the game. I was pretty late buying my PS4 and to be able to get a game like this for less than $20 when its on sale was absolutely amazing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed bag.- December 20, 2018
Great controls, fun combat, fun story and dialogue, and a few cool hidden places to explore. Sadly the traversal of the open world is downright archaic. After playing AssCreed Origins where you can scale everything you see and Breath of The Wild where...yup you guess it, you can scale everything plus have a kite where you can soar through the air, Horizon feels old and antiquated. The character's animations for running, and jumping, falling are great but prepare to be bore to tears and frustrated by only being able to take the long road up or using the fast travel system. Could have been better but is not bad for 20. Get it with caution.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.