Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) - Previously Played
Echoes of the mysterious past
- Enter a lush post-apocalyptic world to discover how machines rose to dominance, to uncover your past, and to unearth the many secrets of a forgotten land
- Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings to learn what happened to the civilization that rose and fell before
Machine versus nature, nature versus machine
- Nature and machines collide in a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature, yet filled with awe-inspiring highly advanced technology -- a marriage that creates a dynamic combination for both exploration and gameplay
- Defy overwhelming odds in a conflict that pits the speed and cunning of Aloy the hunter against the raw strength and size of the machines
- In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter
Dynamic open-world gameplay
- Cutting edge open world tech results in stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and the atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization
- Immersive game world is underscored by a dynamic landscape alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Absolute Masterpiece!- June 6, 2018
This game is absolutely fantastic. Visuals, music, story, action, exploration... EVERYTHING! The excitement and feeling of achievement playing this game brings me back to feelings I had as a kid playing games like Zelda and Metroid. Stress and absolute glory when you finish your enemy. If you're a fan of action adventure RPG, this is an absolute must. I'm a huge fan of Uncharted, Tomb Raider, Bioshock, Infamous, GTA, Doom, Farcry etc... This game is one of my all time favourite games I've ever played. You cannot go wrong if you're a fan of any of the above games I've just mentioned. Beyond my feelings when I play it, the care and attention to detail put into this epic journey are second to none. The story is gripping, the music is amazing and subtle at times, increasing with intensity during stressful situations adding so much to the atmosphere! I give this game 5 stars because it deserves it. There is so much to this game and I hope the developers are so proud of themselves. As the title says, it's an absolute Masterpiece. I feel like every Mhz of power in the PS4 was leveraged and every possible detail included in this stunning piece of playable art. GET THIS GAME!
Not helpful (1)Report