Hot Wheels Champion Track Set - 1 Assorted Set
- Includes one randomly selected set of orange-track championship challenges including Drift Master Champion (banked turns), Dragstrip Champion (side-by-side racing), or Hill Climb Champion (launchers), as well as one Hot Wheels vehicle; cannot be guaranteed what set or car you'll receive
- Develops motor skills as kids build the set and work to keep cars on the track through the challenge
- Each set connects to other Hot Wheels sets (sold separately) for a great way to build an epic track
- Suitable for ages 4 to 10
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 108 reviewers who responded, 101 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Excellent racing set!- May 27, 2020
My eight year old son loves cars, especially Hot Wheels. The set was easy to build since everything snapped into place, and the stickers were easily applied. We also had extra Hot Wheels track and they connected perfectly. My son and daughter love to drag race each other to see who is faster and they both use different Hot Wheels to experiment which car is faster. He wins most of the time. The parts are well made. I was afraid that the checkered flag would break since it didn't seem too secure but so far, it is still attached and works well. It provides plenty of fun during this time when kids are stuck indoors and it is welcome, as opposed to watching tv or playing video games all day. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Competition!- June 6, 2020
My 6yo immediately tore open the packaging and was able to put it together herself. She loved being able to compete with her sister to see who (or which car) could reach the top and get the most points. They also liked being able to add more track pieces and extend their play. Another great feature was having a car storage where they could include more of their favorite cars. Finally, the kids loved that, if a car makes it to the top, the set holds (or catches) the winning car. The only complaint is the cars frequently fall off the track; they won't stay at their designated scored position. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hours of fun- June 17, 2020
This was fun for all 3 kids age 3, 5, and 8. Simple directions and the 3 of them played hours trying to get to the top. A little more difficult for the three year old to get enough pressure but she got there a couple times. Again they loved trying different vehicles and selecting some to go in the skots underneath. Highly recommend for all sorts of ages as I also enjoyed trying. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.