Hot Logic Mini Heating Lunch Box - Black
Available online only
- Uses conduction heating to cook, reheat, and keep food hot for hours
- Slowly and evenly heats your meal to preserve moisture and enhance flavour
- Smart Shelf technology monitors the temperature of the shelf and never lets it get too high or too low
- Heating element reaches top temperatures of 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Economically friendly case uses less energy than a microwave
- Standard 110V plug for flexibility and ease of use
- Versatile design is suitable for flat-bottomed plastic, metal, glass, aluminum foil, and cardboard containers
- Portable case is made for life on the go featuring a double zippered enclosure and reinforced seams
- UL CSA certified safe to use
- Nylon Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Heats anything in a container, even aluminum foil.- June 27, 2014
I have severe food allergies and have to take lunch to work. As a result, I came across this and regret not finding it sooner! When I get to the office I plug it in and by lunch time, the food is hot! You can use anything from a microwaveable container to aluminum foil. You will be pleasantly surprised.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot Logic- August 30, 2017
I love my new hot logic. I use it everywhere. I'm in the UK a lot and I just use a converter with it and it works like a charm. Sometimes I have to wait till my food cools down before eating it. 5 stars for sure!!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great item to use while at work- April 19, 2014
Great item great buy...light weight price is very reasonableYes, I would recommend this to a friend.