House of Marley Exodus Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black/Gold
- Over-ear Bluetooth headphones boast 50mm hi-definition drivers for clear highs and deep lows
- Onboard microphone and remote functionality give you easy to your controls and let you carry out calls while wearing your headphones
- Full charge offers up to 35 hours of battery life, while quick charge gives you a quick boost when you're running low on time and battery
- Headphones include: premium stash bag, braided aux cable, and charging cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Certification Information
- 2 x Welcome Cards
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Marley Sticker
- 1 x REWIND Fabric Carry Pouch
- 1 x Aux Cable w/ 1 Button Mic
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 66 reviewers who responded, 62 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Smooth sound and comfortable headphones- July 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These headphones are excellent. First, the packaging was really nice and it comes with a carrying case. I had no problems setting up the bluetooth connection with my laptop and phone once the headphones were charged. I love how comfortable they are. They are very flexible and I really like the organic look with the woodgrain panels. They are light and still noise cancelling. I haven't used them to workout in but I think that they are light enough that I could. I primarily bought these to use while traveling and working and they are perfect for that. The sound quality is excellent. I haven't had any connections problems. Solid headphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful headphones, worth every penny!- July 14, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Ok I am a very frugal person and never understood paying too much on items like this that you can get much cheaper. I get it now, music is my life. I can't cook, clean, workout, drive, or just simply relax at home without music playing so these were a solid investment for me. Not only is the sound quality amazing but they are really comfortable and they are wireless so I'm not getting all tangled up in the cord. I've only had to charge it once since I got them which was a week ago so they last a long time! Plus they are pretty sharp looking, I would and have worn them on my outdoor walks and they don't make me look goofy looking as many headphones really do.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Total sound package- July 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These headphones deliver an unmatched sound quality. The comfort of the ear cushions is similar to how a cloud would feel I assume, so soft and comfy. Not only does it deliver crystal clear sound and great acoustics, the rate at which it reduces outside noise is impressive. The head/ear sizing rods are designed well enough that they slide up and down easily to adjust, no tugging or pulling. The headphones also came with a carrying case and fold up nicely. A plus for me as I always like to protect my electronics when I can. Also, the bluetooth connectivity was very fast and I didn't need to wait for it to connect to my phone. Truly a great all around product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.