House Of Marley Get Together Duo Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Natural
- Two built-in full range bookshelf style speakers are each rated for 15W for bass and 5W for tweeter
- Twenty hours of battery life is durable enough to last for an entire day at the beach, home, or overnight camping
- True wireless speaker can pair with its twin via Bluetooth and produce rich stereo audio
- USB-C port with the included USB-C charging cable lets you juice up the battery in no time
- Bamboo and REGRIND Silicone with REWIND Fabric construction echoes Marley's message of skill and sustainability
- Can be used separately or paired with the Stir It Up Wireless bundle (sold separately)
Optional accessories (sold separately)
- 3.5mm male-to-male stereo audio cable (if you want to connect to a non-Bluetooth device)
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
Connectivity & Media
- House of Marley Get Together Duo Speakers
- RCA to RCA Cable
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Mains Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Booklet
- Welcome Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Thoughtfully featured but a little frustrating- May 24, 2021
The speakers are well constructed and it's obvious a lot of care went into the design. Being bookcase speakers they're a bit tinny an lack any real bass. The range of modes is great, and the ability to pair both into one Bluetooth device is amazing. However they're a bit frustrating to use: each speaker need pressing for 3-4 seconds to turn on another few times to get to the right mode you're after, occasionally they pair after changing the mode to a non-Bluetooth mode and they need turning off before they'll work properly, and they also turn off after 10 mins or so of not making noise. If this is the cost of more sustainable living, along with a hefty price tag, then it's probably worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Audio delay when watching videos- June 16, 2021
I really like these speakers, but there is a delay in the audio when listening to YouTube from my iPhone 11, which makes them useless. I was hoping there was a software update to fix it, but the Marley support said just take it back. I did try uninstalling/reinstall the Bluetooth connection, which is a way to fix this sometimes. I also found the Bass is a little weaker than I was expecting, based on the bigger speakers than are in the full sized "Get Together" model that I also have. Setup is a bit complicated, based on small print and graphics, but got through it in the end.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- The great product !- April 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Honestly didn’t expect much from these speakers and I was genuinely surprised by the results. It's packaged in a really great box. There's an instruction leaflet with a quick start guide included in the box and following that made it so easy. There's also a cable supplied to enable them to be connected to other audio devices. The buttons and functions are well placed, easy to use and find. I've used them with my smartphone and iPad without any problems. The speakers have a very beautiful design and look very nice. They are very convenient in size, not bulky, very light and easy to carry. The sound is absolutely great! Loud, clear and no tiny echos at all. With these speakers I can listen and clearly hear all aspects of the music even when at very low volume.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.