House of Marley Liberate Air In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones fit snugly inside your ear canal for a comfortable fit that won't budge
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity with BLE and OTA offers a truly wireless listening experience
- G-Sensor ear housing touch control lets you adjust your music effortlessly when you're on-the-move
- Hall Switch shuts your headphone on and off when they are moved in or out of the case to save battery
- 9 hours of on-board play time let you listen all day long
- USB-C charging case offers an additional 23 hours of battery life, for a total of 32 hours of playtime
- IPX4-certified to resist water and sweat
- Charging Case
- USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable
- Ear Bud Replacement
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Booklet
- Welcome Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 242 reviewers who responded, 149 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Can you hear me now....- October 15, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I LOVE these ear pieces. They are not only EASIER THAN EVER to put in, they stay in place, have great sound quality and have a great wood finish! I love that they have a great travel case, that also charges the product. As someone always on the go, riding bike and walking, I find these very useful to keep my hands free so I can focus on getting to and from my destination. My only concern is getting used to the clicks and what they do, but that is definitely a user error and not the product. The details of the product are in an instructional booklet that is easy to read and understand as well. My family keeps trying to steal them from me!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brilliant product- April 20, 2020
I bought these a couple of weeks ago. I've been looking at wireless ear buds for a while now looking at different options. I have previously had 2 other House of Marley earphones and was very impressed with them. When I saw these on a social media advert I thought I'd have a look into them. I'm so glad I bought them, the quality is as I've come to expect from House of Marley the sound is amazing and they fit perfectly in my ear with no moving, great for the gym or when I'm out running, they also look far better in appearance than all the others I looked at. I would definitely recommend these. Brilliant product and at a goog price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply Magical!- January 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My understanding of what wireless earbuds can and should be... has just been obliterated. Simple, yet effective ideas, alongside clear instructions, sleek design, and clarity of sound make this rating an easy 5-star. A clever system of tapping on one earbud or the other engages skipping, pausing, and resuming music, as well as answering calls, etc. Even more incredible is that many of these same actions can be done with only one earbud in! The case itself charges the headphones without being overly bulky or cumbersome. And the bluetooth connection between the buds and my phone was crystal clear. I can't give this product any higher praise - well made.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.