House of Marley No Bounds Sport Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Signature Black
- Part of the No Bounds Sport collection by Marley
- Bluetooth connectivity pairs wirelessly with other compatible devices, such as your smartphone or tablet, so you can play your favourite music, eBook, and more
- Auxiliary 3.5mm port provides a wired connection option to any device or audio source
- Speakerphone allows you to handle phone calls with crisp, clear sound
- 12-hour battery life offers long listening sessions before the next charge
- 360-degree sound surrounds you for an immersive experience
- IP67 rating means it's waterproof and dustproof, making it an ideal companion on trips to the pool or beach, or just with you to work or into your backyard
- Buoyant design conveniently floats in water for in-pool enjoyment
- Quick charge feature repowers your battery in no time via a USB cable
- Wireless dual speaker pairing allows you to expand your musical range
- Integrated carabiner for clipping to your bag or backpack, providing hands-free transport
- Overall dimensions: Width: 8cm (3.15"); height: 8cm (3.15"); depth: 17cm (6.69")
Connectivity & Media
- Charging Cable
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 61 reviewers who responded, 43 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great features despite battery defect- September 18, 2019
I’ve had the speaker for a week and have been using it every day for a few hours. It sounds great, looks great and the rotary volume control is a really nice touch. The track change buttons mean I can jump between music without pulling out my phone too. I think I’m one of the unlucky ones to get a faulty speaker though as when “fully charged” (as in the red light is off) my speaker only lasts a maximum of 4 hours. I had a Marley chant mini before this speaker and I think It was a tad louder, but that’s expected due to the water and dust resistance of the No Bounds Spirt. Very good value for money regardless of this so I can’t complain.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real nice!- September 21, 2019
So. I bought it a while ago, and am still really happy with it as it has nice sound and the battery works amazingly but there is this little inconvenience that since it has a rotating sound adjustment (which is nice) but it doesn't work properly sometimes ex. It gets louder when trying to turn the volume down and only then starts to lower. And as well, if you're using it on the go and hang it on your bag or pocket, anything, as you move, the sound also just does its own thing so you constantly have the volume going up and down. Could have some click or something so that it doesn't rotate Everytime it touches somethingYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- sounds good for its size- March 1, 2020
I bought this because I couldn't stand the sound of my cell phone speaker anymore when streaming radio stations. I'm satisfied with the sound. The included "users manual" is awful and explains basically nothing unless you can decode the symbols in the pictures at the top. And then you still don't know much. Oh yeah, the type is so small we had to dig up a magnifying glass. I have no problem with battery life after about a month unlike some reviewers below. The device turns itself off after a few minutes of no signal, which is good. However, I still don't know what the second button on the back is for.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.