House of Marley Positive Vibration 2 On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Denim
- On-ear headphones feature aluminum ear cups with soft cushioning for long-wearing comfort
- Bluetooth connectivity provides wireless convenience so you're never tethered to your device
- 40mm drivers deliver powerful sound so you can immerse yourself in the music
- Rechargeable battery offers 10 hours of playtime on a single charge so you can keep listening all day
- Foldable design and a removable tangle-free cord make it easy to take the headphones on the go
- In-line mic and one-button control make operation effortless
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No battery indicator- January 20, 2021
I've owned these headphones for well over a year and I love them. The metal headband means I was able to relatively easily bend them to fit perfectly without too much or too little pressure. The optional aux cable allows me to connect to my laptop without worrying about battery life. Though that brings me to my one complaint: There is no way to check current battery life. The headphones do not communicate their battery level to whatever device they're connected to, and they have no built-in indicator. It's very frustrating when they die unexpected while I'm away from home :( Especially since they don't work while charging.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Really good headphones for my teen- March 29, 2021
Got these beauties for my 13-year-old so he can listen to his music during study times and on the bus. They are light and durable. They hold a charge well and having the plug-in cable for when the battery runs out has been good too. They fit well and he doesn't complain about his ears hurting if he has worn them for a while, like the pair he had before. He wishes he had a better indicator for battery life and that the controls were a little easier to use but these aren't major pain points.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report