House of Marley Positive Vibration XL Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone - Black
- Over-ear headphones are equipped with ear foam cushions to keep you comfortable while you listen
- 40mm Hi-Definition drivers deliver powerful, immersive sound
- Bluetooth technology provides a smooth, wireless connection to your devices
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancelation ensures your music and phone calls come through in life-like clarity
- On-board microphone, controls, and monitor mode make it easy to take calls, change your music, or activate your voice assistant on the fly
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery provides up to 30 hours of playtime with ANC on and up to 45 hours with ANC off
- Included USB-C cable quickly recharges the headphones in just 2 hours and provides 2 hours of play time on a 15-minute charge
- Durable construction from wood, REWIND fabric, stainless steel, and recyclable aluminum ensure long-lasting strength and reliability
- Foldable design makes it easy to take the headphones with you on the go
- House of Marley PVXL ANC Bluetooth Headphone
- Premium Stash Bag
- Tangle-Free Braided Aux Cable
- USB- C Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Booklet
- Welcome Card
- and Sticker.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not Great- September 26, 2021
I've had these headphones for two months now and they are complete trash. When I'm trying to chat with family and friends with these connected they keep disconnecting. Yes, I've already tried everything to make sure that doesn't happen. The aux cord doesn't work with these, even after I've followed the instructions on how to use them when plugged in. The battery is also an issue, where it says that the battery is supposed to last 24 hours, it doesn't. At most the battery has been lasting 5 hours even when fully charged.
- Super Sound and Comfort- May 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Just arrived in the post and super sexy looking and so comfortable. Blue tooth connectivity was very easy, one touch and connected to my phone. Came charged up and ready to use and also came with a handy pouch for storage/carrying. Good base sound and great noise reduction. Played my favorite track and crystal clear range with a good level of base. Light weight and construction which feels like you don't even have them on your head. Bought them to replace my ear buds (they really hurt your ears) and stop me from loosing the things, so def a great buy and would recommend. Good product Marley!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eco-friendly with great features- June 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] To put it simply I should just say that I m in love with my headphones. I have been using them for few weeks and can't just get enough of them. They are so light weighted and on ear cushions are so comfy to ears even after long hours of use. I have used them for different purposes like listening music, watching videos and gaming & they are good in all. The active noise cancelling feature works perfectly and doesn't impact battery life. Quick charge of 15-20mins give good enough battery life for my daily travel. Sound quality is awesome and bass is great as well. Bluetooth is easy to connect. Best part about all house of marley products is that they are eco friendly and made of recycled materials which is important thing in today's world.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.