House of Marley Redemption In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
Wireless sound, maximum comfort
- In-ear headphones fit snugly inside your ear canal for a comfortable fit that won't budge
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) true wireless stereo with effective range of 10 metres keeps you free from the tangle of wires and cables
Top-quality audio experience
- 8.6mm x 2 drivers deliver rich sound so you can enjoy every moment of your favourite music
- Active noise cancellation keeps out unwanted sound for an immersive experience
Keeping you focused on your workout
- Play time of 5 hours with ANC or 7 hours of wireless talk time let you listen all day long
- Included USB-C charging case offers an additional 20 hours of battery life, for a total of 25 hours of audio
- Auto on and off function means the ear buds are always ready when you are and save battery life when they're not in use
- IPX4-certified to resist water and sweat, so you can push yourself further
Built sustainable and durable
- Constructed from high-quality materials such as bamboo, natural wood fibre, PLE bio-plastic, and REGRIND silicone for maximum durability
- House of Marley "The Redemption ANC" Earbuds
- Charging Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Booklet
- Welcome Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My ears have never been happier- March 3, 2020
I love music and was pretty much distraught when my old Sony wireless headphones broke. These babies however blow those old ones completely out the water! The sound is crystal clear, they're comfortable to wear and you can tell a lot of love has gone into designing the buds themselves. Things that personally blew my mind with these as these are my first pair of truly wireless headphones is the fact they pause when you take the bud out of your ear! What a time to be alive! In summary, fantastic little peice of kit and well worth every penny especially if you love music and want the very best experience when listening to your favourite tunes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Sound Quailty- July 14, 2020
I am in love with these wireless ear buds, i was looking for good sound quality and they haven't disappointed. However i have noticed a few annoyances while i have been using them. If i am wearing earrings the commands start doing there own thing, if i get the google assistant up by mistake the sound quality goes very funny after the assistant has gone. If i just pick the case up to move it, it is automatically pairing when then the lid is closed. If you get too hot or have been wearing them for a long time, they sometimes fall out, the only way to know when they fall out is that the music stops, which is a super helpful featureYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great earphones- April 13, 2020
I bought these a few weeks ago and I love them! After having Smile Jamaica pens for years I decided to take the plunge and invest in some wireless ones. I use headphones almost everyday, these are comfy - may be slightly on the ‘bulky’ side but I don’t mind, they’re comfortable and the battery lasts well. These were really easy to pair with my phone and the sound is great. Once you get the hang of the tapping for pausing/changing songs you’re good to go. It’s also handy that the music stops when you take one earphone out. I love the Marley ethos and the sustainable materials they use, is definitely recommend these earphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.