House of Marley Smile Jamaica 2 In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Copper
- In-ear headphones snugly fit in your ears and stay attached even during quick movements
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity enables you to freely listen to your favourite songs and podcasts by simply pairing the headphones with your compatible devices
- Crisp and detailed sound quality keeps you grooving to every beat and rhythm
- Three-button controls let you pause or switch tracks, accept or reject calls, and adjust the volume
- Built-in microphone ensures your voice calls are crystal clear and voice recording is flawless
- IPX4 water resistance allows you to use them while doing cardio, workouts, or walks without worrying about sweat or the rain
- Quick charging technology takes the battery from zero to full in 2 hours
- Braided wireless cable is designed to be tangle-free
- FSC certified wood and aluminium housings made for durability
- House Of Marley Smile Jamaica Wireless 2 Earbuds
- Charging Cable
- Ear Tips
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Booklet
- Welcome Card and Sticker
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
- So far so good.- January 13, 2021
I bought this earlier this month and so far so good. I'm still getting my ears to shape to them, but I'm glad they came with smaller rubber ear pieces so they fit in my smaller ears. When I connect to my Windows PC, it usually auto-connects voice only rather than audio as well, so sometimes that can be annoying to disconnect each time. However, I really enjoy the sound quality. Overall my reason for purchase is because of the sustainability aspect of these. I loved the sustainable packaging they came in and the re-purposed materials are amazing quality. I can see these lasting a long time.
- Disappointed- December 17, 2020
I am disappointed with the 2.0 because it's a bad design from the original. The around the neck design of the original was so much more comfortable and allowed a better fit during activity such as walking, running, or cycling. The in wire control dangling on the one side of the wire with nothing on the other side to balance it makes it difficult for the buds to stay in ear even during minimal movement. Bring the original back i wore out my originals. When i went to your site to replace them i was disappointed that they had been discontinued.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- They are ok- November 11, 2020
I bought this yesterday and I'm not extremely satisfied as I feel like I should be. Before these I owned a pair of Skullcandy ink'd wireless and they were pretty good but then my brother broke them playing around with me so I needed a new pair of headphones so I got these and I heard the house of Marley was good so I got them. after a day with them, they have an awkward position on my neck because the actual volume power box is on one side so it makes it feel lopsided they have a little to no bass at all.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.