Hover-1 Ranger Hoverboard - Grey - Only at Best Buy
- High-quality 400W motor for powerful, fun rides
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
- Reaches top speeds of 11.2km/h (7mph)
- Lithium-ion battery ensures long-lasting use
- Suitable for all skill levels with learning and skill modes
- 6.5-inch solid wheels allow you to enjoy superior mobility
- Grab attention as you roam with the integrated Bluetooth speaker and LED lights
- App-enabled for use with your smartphone
- Supports weights up to 100kg (220lbs.)
- Dimensions: Width: 25cm; height: 7.5cm; depth: 8cm
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Stop Card
- Wall Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 81 reviewers who responded, 71 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Greatest Present Ever- January 19, 2022
Grandson has not been off the Hover Board since Christmas. He is 8 years old and he stated “Greatest Present Ever”Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I got it as a early birthday gift from my mom leah- November 21, 2021
It is a great hover board charges fast dies in 2 hours (I think) good I'm happy we got it on black Friday I love it its my favorite birthday gift everNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Broken within 2 days of use.- December 31, 2021
Highly upset this was a gift for christmas and worked decent for about 3 days... first of all the app never connected for this hover board even though on the box it says to connect with an app. Tried downloading to 2 different devices and it never worked this board was not compatible with the app. Second after 2 days are hardly any use we start hearing a weird noise from the board and it sounds broken and it bends in the middle after about 3 rides im like 99% sure its broken and it should not be. Person riding is about 110 lbs and the other was about 180. Considering this has a weight limit of 220 nothing should be happening like this. Highly upset. Will be contacting tomorrow about a return.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Poor construction with faulty charing port!- January 7, 2022
Terrible... had to return it right after purchase. The charging port was faulty right out of the box. It would not stay mounted in place making charing and removing the charger difficult. It was like that new, can't imagine how it would be in a month or two. From their website and the amount of replacement parts available for "purchase", these are made to be disposable. The blue tooth speaker plays only out of one speaker and is very low and tough to hear when riding on the sidewalk. I do not recommend. Put a damper on a 8 year olds Christmas!!! TerribleNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Poor quality- December 22, 2021
I got this item for my son for Christmas and something told me to allow him to open it sooner than later. Well we opened it, first only one of the balance lights were green, the other was red. But he got in it and it worked, I thought it just had something to do with it not being balanced since no one was standing on it. And now it’s continuously moving on its own and beeping nonstop. With or without protection this is shown to be a waist of money and I’m glad I let him open it now then wait even longer to discover it is defectiveNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.