HP 14" Laptop with 1 year of Microsoft 365 (AMD Athlon Silver 3050U/128GB SSD/4GB RAM/Win 10S)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- AMD Athlon Silver 3050U processor and 4GB of DDR4-2400 MHz RAM provide premium performance and support multitasking
- 128GB solid state drive offers generous storage space, fast boot-up times, and smooth file transfers
- 14" screen with 6.5mm micro-edge bezel and BrightView display presents the visuals in 1366 x 768 HD resolution
- Dual Wi-Fi 6 AX200 and Bluetooth 5 combo (supporting Gigabit data rate) respectively connect you wirelessly to your home network or hotspots and compatible devices
- Three-cell lithium-ion battery with HP Fast Charge technology offers up to 10.5 hours of video playback and 9 hours of wireless streaming to keep you productive or entertained for hours
- Thin, lightweight design weighs just 1.46kg for easy portability
- One SuperSpeed USB Type-C, 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A, 1 HDMI 1.4b, 1 headphone/microphone combo, and 1 multi-format SD media card reader offer connectivity to a wide range of peripheral devices
- HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones help you stay connected with family and friends as well as conduct business from anywhere
- Windows10 Home (S mode) operating system offers premium security features and access to a multitude of applications
- Includes one year subscription to Microsoft 365 Office to help you stay productive and be creative
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- HP Laptop
- 45 W Smart AC Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far so good- October 23, 2021
I get the Laptop tonight. First thing I do is switch the windows 10 s mode to windows 10 Home. Then install windows 11 on it . so far as good . the computer able to handle without any problem. The HP assistant update the laptop firmware successful . The boot speed is faster than my Dell i3-10111u .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- needed laptop for school- November 3, 2021
fast was set up in minutes purchased for our 9 year old grand daughter she likes it price was right also bought extended warrantyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- HP 14" laptop- November 15, 2021
I'm enjoying my new laptop. Functions well, very easy to get started using it, loving the Office 365 gratis for a year. I thought perhaps the screen may be too small, but it's just perfect. I like the fact that it's easy to move around, carry with me if necessary, and it takes up a lot less space than my previous one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report