HP 14" Laptop with 1 year of Microsoft 365 - Silver (AMD 3020e/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Windows 10 S)
- 1.2GHz dual-core AMD 3020e processor with 4GB of DDR4 SDRAM is capable of running all your daily tasks quickly and efficiently
- 64GB embedded multi-media card (eMMC) provides speedy, powerful storage space for all your documents, spread sheets, and more
- 14" screen with 1366 x 768 resolution, BrightView technology, and a 6.5mm micro-edge bezel produces clean and sharp images with a larger display area
- Realtek RTL8822CE Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2x2) provides stable and reliable connectivity to wireless networks
- Integrated Bluetooth 5 lets you pair to compatible wireless devices such as headsets, keyboards, mice, smartphones, and more
- Three-cell 41Wh lithium-ion battery with HP FastCharge technology offers plenty of battery life to keep you productive throughout the day
- Multi-format SD card reader is a quick and efficient medium to share files between cameras, smartphones, and other devices
- One SuperSpeed USB Type-C (5Gbps) port, two SuperSpeed USB Type-A (5Gbps) ports, headphone/mic combo jack, and HDMI 1.4b port offer seamless connectivity to smartphones, input peripherals, secondary displays, headsets, and more
- HP TrueVision 720p webcam with integrated dual-array microphone lets you make video calls, snap photos, shoot videos, and more
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system in S Mode that offers fast operation, smooth navigation, and a host of features
- Loaded with Skype (minutes included), HP Help and Support, HP BIOS Protection, HP Jumpstarts, HP Support Assistant, Netflix, Microsoft OneDrive and Dropbox cloud storage, and more
- Includes one-year subscription to Microsoft 365, giving you access to Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for maximum productivity
- Compatible with Google Classroom, which can be run in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- HP Laptop 14-fq0008ca
- 45 W Smart AC Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 66 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great little computer- September 18, 2020
Was nervous about buying this as there were zero reviews, so for everyone else out there ... here's a review :) Been using this computer for about a month and no problems so far. I knew when I bought this that in S-mode you can only download apps from the Microsoft store; I tried to work that way but eventually made the irreversible switch to Windows 10 Home (no cost) and it is still working great. I have all the basic programs I normally use installed, use cloud-storage for my files, and the emmc drive is at 56% -- higher than I would like, but I don't anticipate saving anything else locally. And let's be honest, a 64GB drive fills up fast but I've got the full Office suite, Adobe reader, anti-virus, Zoom, and a couple music apps. It still runs great! Only complaint is screen is high-gloss which bothers me (personal issue not technical). If you're looking for a low-cost laptop for school, personal or MS Office based work -- this could be for you. Note: this is not a gaming computer; this is not a computer than can handle larger software that generates large files; it is a basic computer for basic tasks and if that is what you are needing - this is a great choiceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Don’t know why there are so many negative reviews.- February 12, 2021
This laptop performs very excellent and fast so I don’t know why a lot are complaining... possibly open boxed ones have problems but I got mine new and sealed so no problems whatsoever. I highly recommend for everyday users.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Freezes Often- October 29, 2020
This is a nice laptop and a good price. We use it only for emails, news and Facebook. It does freeze several times per day with only mild use by us. It would not be good for research or documents as it takes a long time to unfreeze. We have no programs, apps etc. loaded on the laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (14)Report