HP 14" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Chromebook - Mineral Silver (Intel Core i3-1115G4/128GB SSD/8GB RAM)
Available to ship
- 4.1GHz 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor with 8GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM offers exceptional performance in your daily tasks
- 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD allow safe and secure storage of your photos, documents, and other files
- 14" FHD multi-touch IPS, edge-to-edge glass, micro-edge touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 native resolution provides excellent visuals with crisp text, clear images, and bright colours, while corning Gorilla Glass 5 protects it against scratches, cracks and other types of damage
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.0 allow for instant connection to wireless networks and Bluetooth devices such as wireless speakers and headsets
- Three-cell 41Wh Lithium-ion battery holds enough charge to stay productive or enjoy entertainment on the go, while its slim and lightweight construction offer easy portability
- Two SuperSpeedUSB-C ports, 1 SuperSpeed USB-A port, 1 headphone/mic combo port, and 1 microSD card reader allow you to plug in flash drives, smart phones, monitors, input devices, and other peripherals
- Two-in-one design with a 360-degree hinge lets you use this device as a tablet as well as a laptop
- Integrated HP Wide Vision 720p HD webcam with privacy switch and microphones lets you make clear video calls and shoot crisp pictures
- Audio by Bang and Olufsen provide clear and rich sounding audio that makes your content even more pleasant to hear
- Integrated fingerprint reader protects your device from unauthorized access
- Backlit bilingual keyboard makes it easy to type fast and easily in the dark
- Loaded with Stadia, Google Assistant, Google One, and Google Play Store for voice control
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- 45 W USB Type-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Literally just purchased this- April 13, 2021
Literally just purchased this Chromebook today for my husband's fitness business. His old one was gifted to our son for virtual school and he needed a device with more speed and memory-THIS IS IT!! It has great screen resolution and is very sleek. Plus we love the bigger 14' screen. Super excited to see what this device can do.
- With a 14 inch- July 24, 2021
With a 14 inch Diagonal Display, Intel Pentium Processor, 4 GB memory and Chrome operating system. Perfect for my use as a receptionist at the Health Care Facility I work at.
- I like my laptop- March 6, 2021
I like my laptop but I don't like that the plug goes in just behind the disc drive. There is very little room between the two making it difficult to load and unload cds. I also don't like the large, uncomfortable wrist space between the mouse pad and computer edge but I do love the large screen and the quality of the letter caps when typing. The battery life between charges in this particular device is absolutely terrible!
- This is a great- January 11, 2022
This is a great laptop for the most part, I’ve used it for my college classes and it’s been great. It’s the perfect size. For the low price point I couldn’t ask for anything better. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a reliable laptop that’s not expensive.
- My husband bought this- April 27, 2021
My husband bought this laptop for his business and frankly I am a little jealous. It is sleek and easy to use. He uses it about once a week, but it is perfect for his needs and will be great for when he does need to use it more. I would recommend this product and will likely be getting one myself!