HP 15.6" Laptop - Natural Silver (Intel Core i5-1135G7/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 4.2GHz 11th-gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core processor and 8GB of DDR4-2666 SDRAM provide a powerful computing performance with to handle your demanding workloads
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 solid state drive (SSD) offers ample storage for your media files, documents, and more
- 15.6" diagonal display treats you with amazing clarity, excellent colour accuracy and wide viewing angles
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and Bluetooth 5.0 combo allow for fast and wireless connectivity with compatible devices
- Three-cell, 41Wh lithium-ion battery keeps your laptop going for hours while HP Fast Charge technology powers the laptop from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes
- One SuperSpeed USB Type-C port, two SuperSpeed USB Type-A ports, one HDMI 1.4b display port, and one Headphone/microphone combo jack offer convenient wired connectivity with a wide range of peripherals
- Multi-format SD media card reader lets you transfer files from your smartphones, cameras, or other devices in a flash
- HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones comes in handy for video chats with colleagues and loved ones
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home operating system offers a user-friendly interface for an effortless workflow
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- HP Laptop 15-Dy2018Ca
- 45 W Smart AC Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 18 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I like it- February 23, 2021
Typical HP machine. Nothing really to complain about. The SSD hard drive is what makes this laptop as fast as it is. The only thing missing is backlit keys.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great product.- February 18, 2021
I just purchased this device. It's great and slick. But it's not 4.2GHz it's actually 2.40ghz Overall for the price great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Love this new computer- March 18, 2021
I was reluctant to order a computer on the internet, since I am nearly 70 and don't have a lot of knowledge nor patience with technology. I have always preferred to shop for such things in person, and get advice from those with more knowledge than me. Well, with the pandemic, the computer is about my only source of contact with others. So, when my 4 year old laptop stopped working, I took the chance. This new one is so much faster and isn't loaded with a lot of stuff I never use, like my old one had. Any questions or guidance I needed was only a click away. I love this new laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report