HP 15.6" Laptop - Natural Silver (Intel Core i5-1235U/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 11)
- 1.3GHz processing speed with 4.4GHz CPU boost provides power for work, entertainment, and all other things you love
- 12th Generation Intel Core i5-1235U processor and 16GB of DDR4-3200 MHz RAM deliver fast, reliable performance
- 1TB solid-state drive gives you plenty of space to store important files and applications
- 15.6-inch FHD display screen supports resolutions of up to 1920 x 1080 for crisp text and vivid colour
- Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth compatibility enable easy wireless connection to compatible devices
- One SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate, two SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate, one RJ-45, one headphone/microphone combo, one AC smart pin, and one HDMI 1.4b port give you plenty of connection options for external devices, like monitors and other computer accessories
- Three-cell lithium-ion polymer battery powers your laptop for hours of use on one charge
- 2.53kg laptop is light enough for easy transport
- Built-in HP True Vision 720p HD camera offers temporal noise reduction and integrated dual array digital microphones for crystal clear video calling
- Preloaded with Windows 11 Home for easy setup
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- HP Laptop 15-dy5088ca
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- HP 15.6" Laptop- May 6, 2022
I somewhat like the HP laptop but not satisfied with the service when I called about an issue with installing Microsoft 365. I was put off to other person and they tried to charge me for the service even though I already paid in full. The computer itself freezes and its hard to save files. I'm unemployed and urgently needed an updated laptop. I also bought 15 months of Microsoft 365 for a great deal but had issues with the free trial.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Satisfied Customer!- June 2, 2022
Love my HP Laptop. Functional, easy to use, appreciated set up by Geek Squad and their phone support. Wish the battery would last a little longer after charge - lasts about 4-5 hours when in use (perhaps I'm just not used to Laptops??). Overall, very pleased with my purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing, just so amazing- May 13, 2022
Got this Laptop two days age, it's so fast and smooth. I also got the 15 months Microsoft 365 and it worked right away. Also the startup and the setup were so fast and easy. I would 100% recommend this to everyoneYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not completely a gaming laptop- May 27, 2022
It will run games on medium graphics but there is still some lag . I’m getting two 8g ram sticks for mine . Hope that will increase the speed . Also , I had a multicoloured error screen pop up once or twice , hope this is not an early sign of this laptop dyingNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- For work/school- May 31, 2022
This worked very well very fast and has a lot of storage i reallly do suggest this laptop for work or coding in my experience but for it price it is a very good laptopNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report