HP 15.6" Laptop - Shadow Black (Intel Celeron N4500/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 1.1GHz Dual-Core Intel Celeron N4500 with 4MB processor cache and 8GB DDR4-2933MHz RAM (1 X 8 GB) keep your workflow smooth and quick with its dependable processing
- 256GB SSD holds enough space for all your files, images, videos, and documents
- 15.6" diagonal IPS screen with 1366 x 768 HD resolution throws optimal quality visuals across the screen with impressive colour accuracy and screen reproduction
- Realtek Wi-Fi 6 (1x2) and Bluetooth 5.2 offer superfast wireless integration and data transfer with supported devices
- One SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signalling rate and 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps Signalling Rate maintain smooth signal transfer
- One HDMI 1.4b, 1 headphone/microphone combo, 1 multi-format SD media card reader, and 1 AC Smart Pin allow you to connect external compatible devices
- Built-in precision touchpad with multi-touch support increases navigation and production speeds
- HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones make way for quality and uninterrupted video conversations
- Fastcharge technology ensures quick power and gets you back to work in no time
- Preloaded Windows 10 Home, which lets you access a wide range of applications and software for a seamless user experience
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- HP Laptop 15-dy3008ca
- 45 W Smart AC Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Such disappointment- July 9, 2021
Ordered this online and received it quickly. It was working ok for the first week or so except I did notice it got extremely hot while on my lap. At first, I thought it was because it was new. It continued being like that even when I shut it down and placed it on the table. 2 weeks into owning this product I had to return it to Best Buy because I got up this morning actually and it would not turn on. When I returned it, the gentlemen told me the light that was on above the numbers was an HP sign that something was malfunctioning. He told me if I held down the start-up button for about 15 seconds it would come back on. I returned it for a refund and will look for another one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (11)Report
- Don't Buy!!!!!!- August 23, 2021
Purchased June 22nd for my son's Birthday. He opened it August 22nd. It make a high pitched squeeling noise anytime there is supposed to be sound. Best buy won't replace even though it is a day out of box because it was purchased 2 months ago. HP won't replace it because it is after 30 days and after 4.5 hours on with tech support we have no solution other than sending in for repair for 14 days.......on a 12 hour old laptop!!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Disappointed- June 29, 2021
Was looking for a new laptop. I put in everything I was looking for and the physical features. It said it had a backlit keyboard. Perfect, so I thought. Guess what no it does not. I purchased on Saturday June 2021. Today is Monday. I had to think of what to right. I am thinking of returning only because I am unsure of what else it don't have or what it will not do. I am so discourage.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (19)Report
- Avoid- January 14, 2022
This computer crapped out on me after just over a year, so the Geek Squad warranty was over. Got the blue screen of death on bootup. Had to go out and find another computer. Bought this on sale for $450 but wasn't even worth that. During the short time it was working, the materials were incredibly cheap; flimsy plastic, keys started falling off very quickly. Tiny hard drive - 256gb is not enough, unless you don't plan to store very much. HP is really cutting corners these days.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- a ok Lab top- November 17, 2021
It gets over heated sometimes but it’s a ok basic lab topYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report