HP 15.6" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Nightfall Black (AMD Ryzen 7 5700U/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 4.3GHz AMD Ryzen 7 5700U octa-core processor with 16GB DDR4-3200MHz RAM deliver incredible power for all of your computing tasks
- 1TB solid state drive gives you secure and high-speed storage for all your files, documents, and other data
- 15.6-inch edge-to-edge touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution for lifelike detail and colour in every image
- AMD Radeon graphics provide rich graphics and smooth, fluid motion
- Integrated Realtek Wi-Fi Certified 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.2 combo allows you to connect to wireless networks and compatible devices for file sharing/audio streaming
- One SuperSpeed USB Type-C port, two SuperSpeed USB Type-A ports, one headphone/microphone combo, one AC Smart pin, one HDMI 2.0b port, and a multi-format SD media card reader provide a wide range of connectivity options for accessories and peripherals
- HP Quick Drop file sharing makes it easy to create and share your masterpieces
- Wide-vision HD camera with an 88-degree filed of view ensures crisp, clear video calls, virtual meetings, and only classes
- Privacy camera shutter key and a mute mic button protect the privacy of you and your family
- Fingerprint reader uses 3D fingerprint technology for secure access to your device
- HP dual speakers, HP Audio Boost, and Bang & Olufsen tuning deliver incredibly immersive audio
- All-in-one keyboard allows you to type, control your privacy, access hotkeys, and more
- Included HP rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen offers improved latency and greater sensitivity as you write, draw, or edit
- 51Wh 3-cell Lithium-Ion battery offers up to 11.5 hours of battery life to keep you going all day long; its Fast Charge function recharges to 50% in just 30 minutes
- Preinstalled with a bilingual Windows 10 Home operating system for increased performance, intuitive UI, and tougher security features
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen in Bightfall Black
- HP USB-C to Multi-Port Hub
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wireless issue as well- September 7, 2021
I was really excited to start off the week at work with this new laptop. I setup everything before hand. But I have to agree with the previous review, the wireless card is defective. Wifi drops, lags randomely. I tried difference configurations... And it just does not seem to work especially when I interact with other devices at the same time. Very unfortunate, because I would say the same thing, I love everything about this laptop except the wireless card and the noise the trackpad makes when tapping... I will have to return it as well...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Value laptop for its price- September 8, 2021
I use this laptop primarily for school and some games (haven't tested minecraft yet) and it performs extremely well. As it may have been stated in other reviews, my wifi connectivity is working and can maintain a stable connection. The 15.6 inch display feels a lot larger because of the smaller screen to body ratio, which is ideal especially if you want to take notes using the stylus this machine comes with. The 16gb memory and ryzen 7 core make this thing extremely quick to use without sacrificing too much of the battery life in return. The build quality is superb in my opinion as well: everything is sturdy and nothing glitches. All in all, a great laptop for anyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Wireless Card is Unreliable- September 5, 2021
I bought this laptop the other day and had intermittent wifi connectivity. The wifi card adaptor was dropping signal frequently even when I was standing right next to my wifi modem. I attempted to troubleshoot by uninstalling the wireless adaptor driver and reinstall it but ended up not detecting the wireless card at all after that. I returned my product back to Best Buy for an exchange thinking it was a dead wifi card. Once I received the same but new laptop everything seemed to be working fine until I moved about 10m away from my modem with a direct line of sight, I started to run into a similar problem as before. Dropping signal but not as frequently with my previous product and when I moved behind a wall in my house it dropped signal to where it was unusable. Doing some research I found that the wifi card adaptor model (Realtek RTL8852AE WiFi 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter) is not reliable at all and has had chronic reliability issues in the past. If this product did not have the wifi adaptor model it would be a 5-star review. I wish I knew about this issue before purchasing this product. I would recommend going with another product due to this chronic issue.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report