HP 17.3" Laptop - Natural Silver (Intel Core i5-1135G7/1TB HDD/256GB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10)
- 4.2GHz 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core processor and 16GB of DDR4 3200MHz RAM ensure smooth multitasking
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD) and 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) offer ample storage space for your documents, files, videos, and applications
- 17.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display with anti-glare coating keeps the picture clear and crisp when viewed from any angle
- Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 combo enable high-speed connectivity with wireless networks and Bluetooth devices
- 41Wh lithium-ion battery lasts up to 8 hours during video playback
- One SuperSpeed USB Type-C port with 5Gbps signalling rate, two SuperSpeed USB Type-A ports with 5Gbps signalling rate, one headphone/microphone combo jack, and one HDMI 1.4b port allow flexible wired connectivity with a wide range of devices
- HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones lets you do video calls and live stream with clear sound and sharp visuals
- Lift hinge promotes a healthy and comfortable typing posture to prevent fatigue
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home operating system has an easy-to-use interface with improved security features and handy tools
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- HP Laptop 17-cn0008ca
- 45 W Smart AC Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Terrible laptop- June 28, 2021
Six months after the purchase date, the system was severely slow and even HP technicians were unable to repair it. Windows was installed on it three times but it did not work. After that, the part that connected the keyboard to the monitor was disconnected for no reason. It was a very bad experience. The quality was very low.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Specs are wrong- September 15, 2021
This is listed as 4.2GHz 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7, well it is a typo. It actually is a 2.4 GhzNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - July 13, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (19)Report