HP 17.3" Laptop - Natural Silver (Intel Core i5-1135G7/1TB HDD/256GB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 2.4GHz 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core processor and 16GB of DDR4 3200MHz RAM ensure smooth multitasking
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD) and 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) offer ample storage space for your documents, files, videos, and applications
- 17.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display with anti-glare coating keeps the picture clear and crisp when viewed from any angle
- Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 combo enable high-speed connectivity with wireless networks and Bluetooth devices
- 41Wh lithium-ion battery lasts up to 8 hours during video playback
- One SuperSpeed USB Type-C port with 5Gbps signalling rate, two SuperSpeed USB Type-A ports with 5Gbps signalling rate, one headphone/microphone combo jack, and one HDMI 1.4b port allow flexible wired connectivity with a wide range of devices
- HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones lets you do video calls and live stream with clear sound and sharp visuals
- Lift hinge promotes a healthy and comfortable typing posture to prevent fatigue
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home operating system has an easy-to-use interface with improved security features and handy tools
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- HP Laptop 17-cn0008ca
- 45 W Smart AC Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 103 reviewers who responded, 82 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing computer- December 26, 2021
Very light and fast. Not waiting on updates everytime its opened because it updates and opens the pages back up that I was on. Inatalled windows 11 as soon as i received it. My only suggestion would be to mark the power button better.
- Poor Quality- June 22, 2022
Poor quality out of the box with poor built, touchpad did not work.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- stopping with a black screen- October 16, 2021
The laptop looks nice and dandy and it's easy to type on the keyboard. But it keeps stopping while I was working with a blank or black screen then comes back. Very annoying. I called HP Support and they tried to fix the problem by updating the system but it's still the same. Problem not fixed. This problem happened just a few days after I purchased this laptop. HP support doesn't replace, they said Best Buy should handle the problem of replacement.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good laptop but odd power key location & odd color- March 12, 2022
Decent laptop but the power button is in a terrible location, right next to the delete button so you have to memorize the location (six keys over from the right side) to use in low lighting. Also, the keyboard base is an odd color; it looks dirty with little specs all over it so you feel like you should be wiping off dust or something. Fast processing speed and I love the 17 inch screen which is what I always buy. But it has a cheap plastic look and feel to it in comparison to my other sleek HP laptops that I have gotten in the past that were silver. I trust HP products and I will buy again, but there is room for improvement on this particular model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible laptop- June 28, 2021
Six months after the purchase date, the system was severely slow and even HP technicians were unable to repair it. Windows was installed on it three times but it did not work. After that, the part that connected the keyboard to the monitor was disconnected for no reason. It was a very bad experience. The quality was very low.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (12)Report