HP 19.5" Standard Definition 60Hz 8ms GTG IPS LED Monitor (20kd) - Black
- 19.5" LED monitor with WXGA+ (1440 x 900) native resolution and in-plane switching (IPS) panel offers vivid colours and support for wide viewing angles
- 8ms response time helps minimize motion blur
- 1 VGA port and 1 DVI-D port (with HDCP support) for simple connectivity
- VESA mount support means you can free up desk space easily (wall mount sold separately)
- HP T3U83AA
- A/C power cable (1.5 m), VGA cable (1.5 m), CD (include U.G., warranty, drives), Setup Poster
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
- Nice monitor- November 23, 2020
This is a good monitor. Good options for color and brightness and super easy set up. I do wish this were touch screen and that there was a bit more guidance on using the menu, as it took me a bit for figure that all out. However, for the price, I think it's a good value and really helps me do my work more easily that my old tiny monitor. Satisfied overallYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- HP 19.5 inch Monitor Just the Right Fit- March 8, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had my HP Monitor for about two weeks now and I am very pleased with it! It was just the right size for the opening that I had in my desk computer unit! My old monitor was very large and barely fit into the opening! It was a nice large screen, but it was too large! This one is just right and the colors are bright, well as the fontsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product- March 31, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have always had HP products at home (laptops, printer, etc) and no other brand came to my mind when i wanted a monitor. I have liked all the HP products that i own and i know monitor would also be great. As expected, the product was great from day 1. It meets my requirement and i am happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.